Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[AUTO] 2005 Cobalt Brake Lights

SkyCaptainSkyCaptain Registered User regular
edited May 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
A friend at work told me the left brake light is out, but when I tested it... it lights up when I hit the brakes and is only out when the headlights / parking lights are on. Is this a dim/bright issue in the same bulb or are there two different bulbs? Cause changing a bulb is something I can fix.

However, if it is possibly an electrical problem... I'll have to take it in to get diagnosed.

SkyCaptain on
The RPG Bestiary - Dangerous foes and legendary monsters for D&D 4th Edition

• THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Santabreaker PresentslayerRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    There are multiple bulbs in the rear.

A 7443 bulb is your best bet I believe.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • SpudgeSpudge Registered User
    edited May 2011
    Depends on what model you have vis a vis coupe or sedan

Either way, if a light is out when you turn your parking lights on, but not when you apply brakes, it's either a: A burnt out low-filament on a dual-filament bulb or b: a burnt out single-filament parking lamp bulb

On the sedan, the bulb you would need is a 3157 double-filament bulb. A coupe would require a 3057 double-filament bulb

Play With Me
    Spoiler:
  • SkyCaptainSkyCaptain Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Awesome! Thank you both very much. I`m sure the auto parts store can make sure I get the right bulb. I have the 2 door coupe ls or something.

SOLVED!

The RPG Bestiary - Dangerous foes and legendary monsters for D&D 4th Edition