Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Games and Technology: AWESOME POST in "[Cthulu Saves The World]: Out Now. GO GET IT YOU FOOLS&q

DyvionDyvion Glorious Okinawa, JapanRegistered User regular
Dyvion has reported a post.

Reason:
Excellent news is Excellent!

One of our own has had their product picked up by Steam.
Post: [Cthulu Saves The World]: Out Now. GO GET IT YOU FOOLS
Forum: Games and Technology
Assigned Moderators: apotheos, A duck!, Echo

Posted by: plufim
Original Content:
darunia106 wrote: »
Elvenshae wrote: »
Dyvion wrote: »
LewieP wrote: »
limed.gif

MOAR LIME!

Seriously though awesome news!

Super lime.

Is this coming to Australia though? Because as much as I want the game, I don't think I'll be able to move overseas to get it.

Dyvion on
Steam: No Safety In Life -- League of Legends: Dyvion -- PSN: Dyvion -- Gamecenter on ithingers: Dyvion
Mechwarrior Online: Dyvion -- Hearthstone: Dyvion#1716 -- Hex: FortyTwo
"XBLIG: It's like the video game equivalent of a candy bar." -Hatedinamerica

• DyvionDyvion Glorious Okinawa, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Can't edit because the title is too long...
    Just got an email from Valve. Looks like Cthulhu Saves the World is coming to Steam. :)

Steam: No Safety In Life -- League of Legends: Dyvion -- PSN: Dyvion -- Gamecenter on ithingers: Dyvion
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Frankly, I would've reported the announcement from RainbowDespair as the awesome post. Not people going "WOO AWESOME."

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
  • DyvionDyvion Glorious Okinawa, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I are fail. I thought the Lime was a nice touch, but didn't realize the original news wasn't in the quote tree, then when I tried to edit the title of the thread it is too big by 20 characters, and I didn't know how the mods would react to me changing the title of a thread in the Awesome Posts subforum.

I are fail.

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    At laaaaaaaaaaast,

oh wait, the original artist just called you a punk ass bitch.