As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
edited May 2015 in Artist's Corner

Kendeathwalker on

• Options
    Arden CaneloArden Canelo Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I was amused, suspensed, and had a smile the whole time. These look great! The pacing works in my opinion and I hope you do well with this.

Arden Canelo on
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Kendeathwalker on
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Kendeathwalker on
  • Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    ...... Everything in here looks rad as hell!

m3nace on
  • Options
    ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I still have no idea what is happening with the monkeys in the water at the end. You lose me at frame 56. It just looks like they're stopping at the shore, angrily hooting at them because they can't swim, then they turn panicked and suddenly they're falling off a waterfall.

Scosglen on
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Kendeathwalker on
  • Options
    NanakiNanaki Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I read it this time as the one monkey slamming the ground so hard that he caused a waterfall to pour down on him and his friends, almost like an avalanche of water (I dunno :P). I love some of the expresions these monkeys have, and I wouldn't want you to lose all of these panels. I think if you cut to a shot from behind the monkeys, looking out as the canoe paddles away and a wave comes in on top of them, it might be easier to understand. But a profile shot would also do the trick, and might be easiest to pull off and easiest to read.

Nanaki on
    Let's look death in the face and say, "Whatever, man!"
  • Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I understood it perfectly with panel 57 where the water receeds, and panel 59 where it's receeding again but I do agree that panel 58 looks more like a waterfall than a wave.

m3nace on