Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]tose Intolerance

VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
lactose_2.gif
plus-sign.jpg
t106100c.jpg
003D.gif
victory-640x480.jpg

VishNub on
Steam = VishnuOwnz
Dota2 = Glitchmo
«13456724

Posts

  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited February 2007
  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Noom wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Noom you need to get back to work on the MSPaint adventure. You can't leave us hanging, mang.
    I'll start it back up again after next week. I'm right in the midst of all my midterms so I can't devote time to it at present.
    *Shakes fist at nothing in particular*

    Curse you, academia!

  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User
    edited February 2007
    New Limed post, y'all.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Hi there, nice to be with you, glad you could stick around.
    Like to introduce `Legs' Larry Smith, drums
    And Sam Spoons, rhythm pole
    And Vernon Dudley Bohay-Nowell, bass guitar
    And Neil Innes, piano.
    Come in Rodney Slater on the saxophone
    With Roger Ruskin Spear on tenor sax.
    I, Vivian Stanshall, trumpet.
    Say hello to big John Wayne, xylophone
    And Robert Morley, guitar.
    Billy Butlin, spoons.
    And looking very relaxed, Adolf Hitler on vibes.
    Nice!
    Princess Anne on sousaphone.
    Mmm.
    Introducing Liberace, clarinet
    With Garner "Ted" Armstrong on vocals.
    [Jazzy scat singing]
    Lord Snooty and his pals, tap dancing.
    In the groove with Harold Wilson, violin
    And Franklin McCormack on harmonica.
    Over there, Eric Clapton, ukulele.
    Hi Eric!
    On my left Sir Kenneth Clark, bass sax.
    A great honour, sir.
    And specially flown in for us, the session's gorilla on vox humana.
    Nice to see Incredible Shrinking Man on euphonium.
    Drop out with Peter Scott on duck call.
    Hearing from you later, Casanova on horn.
    Yeah! Digging General de Gaulle on accordion.
    Rather wild, General!
    Thank you, sir.
    Roy Rogers on Trigger.
    Tune in Wild Man of Borneo on bongos.
    Count Basie Orchestra on triangle.
    [CBO:] (Ting!)
    Thank you.
    Great to hear the Rawlinsons on trombone.
    Back from his recent operation, Dan Druff, harp.
    And representing the flower people, Quasimodo on bells.
    [Q:] Hooray!
    Wonderful to hear Brainiac on banjo.
    We welcome Val Doonican as himself.
    [V:] Hullo there!
    Very appealing, Max Jaffa.
    Mmm, that's nice, Max!
    What a team, Zebra Kid and Horace Batchelor on percussion.
    A great favourite and a wonderful performer of all of us here, J. Arthur Rank on gong…

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    What's the tl;dr version of that stilist?

    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • redxredx East Bumblefuck, PARegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    New Limed post, y'all.

    goddamn...


    I really don't want to let christians and their stupidity turn me into LM, but... mother fuck!

    that's just so much bullshit.

    All I've got is a snuggle hammer.
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    New Limed post, y'all.
    :(


    (good one)

  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User
    edited February 2007
    redx wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    New Limed post, y'all.

    goddamn...


    I really don't want to let christians and their stupidity turn me into LM, but... mother fuck!

    that's just so much bullshit.

    Everyone knows the proper Christian response when someone makes a valid complaint is to send him DEATH THREATS. Duhhh.

    It's clearly what Jesus would have done.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    Feral wrote:
    101 Uses for Michael J Fox (B3TA, so worksafeness not guaranteed.)

    D:

    I hear they are making another Back to The Future movie, though.

    [spoiler:c40f5993da]He'll be his great-grandson, "Shakes" McFly.[/spoiler:c40f5993da]

  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Also, if anyone has any ideas ever for teaching-related journal entries (especially science teaching, but education at large as well) feel free to mention or PM 'em to me. I have to churn out 3 of these bad boys a week, and eventually a 3-page issue brief as well.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited February 2007
    A Fundie wrote:
    "If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"
    this made me laugh like an idiot

  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited February 2007
    thorgot wrote:
    What's the tl;dr version of that stilist?
    Listen to ‘The Intro and the Outro’ by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band—it’s on Gorilla.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    A Fundie wrote:
    "If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"
    this made me laugh like an idiot

    Where is that from?

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited February 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    A Fundie wrote:
    "If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"
    this made me laugh like an idiot

    Where is that from?
    http://www.fstdt.com/top100.asp

  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited February 2007
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    A Fundie wrote:
    "If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"
    this made me laugh like an idiot

    Where is that from?
    http://www.fstdt.com/top100.asp

    Hah!! theSaved is number 3 on there

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    That site makes me laugh/depressed.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    "One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]"


    I fucking love this one.

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    A Fundie wrote:
    "If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"
    this made me laugh like an idiot

    Where is that from?
    http://www.fstdt.com/top100.asp

    Hah!! theSaved is number 3 on there
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over?

    EDIT: I went to the linked site. Other people in that thread are mopping the floor with the OP!

    From later in the thread:

    Captain K wrote:
    theSAVED wrote:
    MODS - you had better lock this thread soon especially with the way these people are making ILLEGAL THREATS against me

    I will lock this thread right after I fuck you in your underaged asshole and then set you on fire.
    Yes.

    Per3th.jpg
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Hah!! theSaved is number 3 on there
    We win at everything.

  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User
    edited February 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    "One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]"


    I fucking love this one.

    HAHAHAHA

    :weeps:

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    "One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]"


    I fucking love this one.

    HAHAHAHA

    :weeps:
    One day someone will say something like that near me, when I'm in a bad mood, and I'll take my first life.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    This stupid country

  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    "[Replying to 'as for not seeing evolution it takes several million years... incase you missed that memo...']

    several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."

    This one made me laugh, of course most of them do anyways.

    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    "[On preventing homosexuality in young boys]

    [T]he boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger. [emphasis added]"
    haha, a bigger penis

    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User
    edited February 2007
    "If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James --- your original Hebrew is wrong. If your original Hebrew agrees with my original King James, your original Hebrew is right."

    That's right, the divinely inspired word of god is only divinely inspired when it says what I think it should!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • redxredx East Bumblefuck, PARegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    redx wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    New Limed post, y'all.

    goddamn...


    I really don't want to let christians and their stupidity turn me into LM, but... mother fuck!

    that's just so much bullshit.

    Everyone knows the proper Christian response when someone makes a valid complaint is to send him DEATH THREATS. Duhhh.

    It's clearly what Jesus would have done.

    no... but it is not the christians fault that some of thier member are horible people. Their faith doesn't really tell them to do that. Jesus taught a message of love and peace.

    :roll:

    I'm just so sick of it.

    I don't want to be like them. I don't want to hate people because of thier belifes. It is soooo fucking wrong, and has led to sooo many of the worlds problems.

    Deep down inside, I really just want to get a couple of rifles, and start tracking these people down. Start fixing the world one asshole at a time. I'm not doing shit with my life. I'm not going to have any sort of legacy. But if I could just make people think twice before acting like assholes because of some stupid fucking idiology, it would be worth it.

    Threating a fucking kid because he was right? The fucking school board permiting that shit to go down, permiting the teacher to lie about it and get caught, and then taking steps to insure that no one else will get caught.

    I just... I just don't understand how people can be so fucking awful. I don't get how so many people can do such horible shit.

    How many forumers here can't be themselfs, because thier parents would kick them out? What the fuck is that? Why the fuck should they care? Is it anything other than fucking religion and fear of what the fucking Joneses will think? Murders and assaults because of sexuality? How the fuck can people justify that to themself?

    The sheer coruption and depravity that is our govenment? The total fucking joke that our legal system has become. The inablity of the leaders of this country to fucking make anythng like a rational decision? Priorties so fucked up that we make criminal out of millions for no fucking reason at all.


    I just don't understand it. How the fuck can this country be this fucked up? The total lack of empathy and reason... guh... I just don't know.

    All I've got is a snuggle hammer.
  • Charlie_Foxtrot2Charlie_Foxtrot2 Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Well, that site's full of stupid.

    logo%20graf%201.jpg
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I say it once and I will say it again, I laugh at american and your fundie problem. :P

    Run to Canada before the giant wall around america is built.

    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • FencingsaxFencingsax Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Fuck! Now crosswalk is essentially physically unreadable. Shitty netcode, ahoy!

    It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    "If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James --- your original Hebrew is wrong. If your original Hebrew agrees with my original King James, your original Hebrew is right."
    That's right, the divinely inspired word of god is only divinely inspired when it says what I think it should!
    There are King-James–only people who believe that the translation was divinely inspired.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    You know who I blame for Fundamentalism?

    God.

    steam_sig.png
  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    New Limed post, y'all.
    I maed poast at Limed recently, too. We're better than these fools, Grace.

  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited February 2007
    I can't post at lime, but if I could, I wouldn't have a new post.

  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited February 2007
    redx wrote:
    no... but it is not the christians fault that some of thier member are horible people. Their faith doesn't really tell them to do that. Jesus taught a message of love and peace.

    :roll:

    I'm just so sick of it.

    I don't want to be like them. I don't want to hate people because of thier belifes. It is soooo fucking wrong, and has led to sooo many of the worlds problems.

    Deep down inside, I really just want to get a couple of rifles, and start tracking these people down. Start fixing the world one asshole at a time. I'm not doing shit with my life. I'm not going to have any sort of legacy. But if I could just make people think twice before acting like assholes because of some stupid fucking idiology, it would be worth it.

    Threating a fucking kid because he was right? The fucking school board permiting that shit to go down, permiting the teacher to lie about it and get caught, and then taking steps to insure that no one else will get caught.

    I just... I just don't understand how people can be so fucking awful. I don't get how so many people can do such horible shit.

    How many forumers here can't be themselfs, because thier parents would kick them out? What the fuck is that? Why the fuck should they care? Is it anything other than fucking religion and fear of what the fucking Joneses will think? Murders and assaults because of sexuality? How the fuck can people justify that to themself?

    The sheer coruption and depravity that is our govenment? The total fucking joke that our legal system has become. The inablity of the leaders of this country to fucking make anythng like a rational decision? Priorties so fucked up that we make criminal out of millions for no fucking reason at all.


    I just don't understand it. How the fuck can this country be this fucked up? The total lack of empathy and reason... guh... I just don't know.

    Everything is going to work out fine. You'll see.

  • Charlie_Foxtrot2Charlie_Foxtrot2 Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Drez wrote:
    You know who I blame for Fundamentalism?

    Jackasses who can't shut the hell up.

    logo%20graf%201.jpg
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Loren, I have some news that you might find very interesting . . .
    FSTDT wrote:
    Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Drez wrote:
    You know who I blame for Fundamentalism?

    Jackasses who can't shut the hell up.

    aka God.

    Fucker can yap.

    steam_sig.png
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited February 2007
    Andrew_Jay wrote:
    Loren, I have some news that you might find very interesting . . .
    FSTDT wrote:
    Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

    :o

    <
    Choking on his laughter.

  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Drez wrote:
    You know who I blame for Fundamentalism?

    God.

    Honestly, the religion isn't the problem. Nor is the faith. The problem is the dogma. And humans and humans alone are to blame for that.

    camo_sig2.png
«13456724
This discussion has been closed.