As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Online sources for Japanese verb conjugation?

AmiguAmigu Registered User regular
edited May 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey guys I'm looking for a website which has Japanese verbs in their various conjugations (mainly dictionary form and present affirmative) as I understand it's best to rote learn a verb with it's basic conjugations but my school book only has the dictionary form!

Any ideas?

BitD PbP Character Volstrom
QEz1Jw1.png
Amigu on

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2011
    It's actually pretty formulaic, especially if you just need those to forms. You're looking at -imasu, right?

Anyway, this site is pretty much the best thing ever and I kinda wish I'd had it when I was studying.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    AmiguAmigu Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Yeah I know but sometimes I confuse myself because I'm still a bit shaky on reading hiragana quickly and I always forget the irregular ones so I like to double check :)

Thanks for that, this site looks boss!

I also just found this which has been pretty helpful because it has a bit more of an explanation and stuff with it.

Amigu on
    BitD PbP Character Volstrom
    QEz1Jw1.png