Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "PA In China", by An-D

NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
Nerdgasmic has reported a post.

Reason:
An-D wrote: »
I thought the other strips were from Korean kids? o_O I teach in Changchun, which was where all the bad shit was going down when Japan had invaded China. My students have no time for Japanese people.

Have a few more because I like attention:

PACOMICS038.jpg

PACOMICS041.jpg

PACOMICS050.jpg

PACOMICS052.jpg
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: An-D
Original Content:
I'm pretty sure this is my first post in this forum, but I figure its the safest place for it/the place where it may be the most appreciated.

I teach English in China, and today I printed off a bunch of random Penny Arcade comics, removed the text and I had my students fill in the bubbles. I figure I'd share some of the results:

PACOMICS040.jpg

PACOMICS043.jpg

PACOMICS045.jpg

PACOMICS054.jpg

PACOMICS056.jpg

PACOMICS057.jpg

That is just a few of them. I sent an email to Gabe & Tycho with the rest. They might show them off but if not, I want them to get some attention. Some are entertaining, some are...confusing and all are open to interpretation.

Nerdgasmic on
@nealcm @faynor
nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic