Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and/or Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Flappy Paddle is the one true shifter. [Car] Thread.&

FiziksFiziks Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Fiziks has reported a post.

Reason:
This story is cooler than all of Top Gun.
Post: Flappy Paddle is the one true shifter. [Car] Thread.
Forum: Debate and/or Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will, jacobkosh

Posted by: Thomamelas
Original Content:
If you ever go to DC, the Air and Space Museum has a hangar out by Dulles where they have a SR-71 among other lesser planes they can't fit into their main building. Its so pretty I wanted to touch it so bad. Never really appreciated how big it was.

Edwards AFB to Dulles in 64 min 20s. I hope we have some other even crazier secret planes, otherwise its another moon landing thing in my view. We reached so far, and then pulled back.
The problem is we don't really need the planes any more. Satellites can see more, and quicker, without exposing pilots to harm or capture. Now, if China's anti-satellite missiles really take off (hur hur) we may see a shift back to planes, but I doubt it.

One of my favorite SR-71 stories.
Spoiler:

Fiziks on
Cvcwu.jpg