As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Prime 2011 Keynote speaker

BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
edited May 2011 in PAX Archive
<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
BigRed on

• _Cowsvils__Cowsvils_ Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Pretty cool, hopefully I'll actually be able to make it to the keynote this year.

_Cowsvils_ on
  • pillarofdawnpillarofdawn Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    pillarofdawn on
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite thread on the forums.
  • Cerrato0426Cerrato0426 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Cool I like Jaffe. It's a goal of mine to make it to the keynote this year. I usually setup and hang out in BYOC for awhile and miss the keynote. This year I'm going to drop my computer off and go straight to the keynote line.

Cerrato0426 on
  • ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    While I'mno fan of Twisted Metal, the God of War games were done very well with him at the helm. And have you ever heard his ideas for GoW3 before he was reasigned? It would have been even more epic.

Clix on
  • DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I had kinda the same feeling when I found out about Warren Spector last year, but his keynote was great, I was definitely glad I went to it.

Dreamwriter on
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Data Center Operations Systems Engineer Silicon Valley, CARegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Another keynote I'm looking forward to!! 8-)

Dakinggamer87 on
    My Game Collection
    Dakinggamer's Paradise

PAX Prime 2015 - hotel room [] 4 day badge [√]
  • MasterHeliosMasterHelios Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm sure it'll be a good keynote, but still, not a 'wow' moment.

The Keynotes for me have gone from:
    Wil Wheaton - Effl yeah, Wesley Crusher! Sold!
    Ken Levine - Awesome, this guy's worked on tons of great stuff! I can't wait!
    Ron Gilbert - Hey, cool, an old adventure game guy, I loved all that SCUMM stuff. This'll be cool.
    Warren Spector - Oh, he worked on System Shock and Deus Ex? Well those were great, back in the day.
    David Jaffe - Well, God of War was pretty good. Twisted Metal was all right, I guess. Didn't he make Kinetica?

MasterHelios on
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    お前はもう
    死んでいる