Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

King Joffrey Baratheon's Game of Thrones thread

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
edited June 2011 in Singularity Engine++
Greetings, peasant.

tumblr_lji66bgOO81qiecveo1_500.png

You will now post in this Game of Thrones thread, to the death!

new-game-of-thrones-poster.jpg

This is my mother. Mother! I want these peasants to post in my thread now! I'm the King, they should do as I say!

got-robert-poster.jpg

This was my father. He was the King but I'm the King now! So there!

game-of-thrones-winter-coming.jpg

This man is a liar and a filthy traitor and I will have his head on a spike. So sayeth me, the King!

You're so stupid you probably don't even know when to watch the show where I am King of Westeros.

I can't believe I'm letting such ignorant peasants post in my thread. But Mother says I must be a gentle King so I will only have half of you killed.

Let my thread... begin!

Brolo on

This discussion has been closed.