As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Terraria! Soon with: Criticals! Inventory Management! FAQ: Its a DEMON ALTAR dammit!

1323334353638»

• Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    So I was bombing the area below my town's pool to get rid of the dirt and it suddenly acquired the shape of a dinosaur.

2011-08-10_00003.jpg

So I made it look more like a dinosaur. What a coincidence to have the mushroom grow specifically there, though.

• Options
    FauxRealFauxReal Registered User regular
    Anyone playing multiplayer? I just got this game the other day.

Started playing on Agent Propagandi's server. Nobody else around at all.

The other two servers at the beginning of this thread appear to be down: Archon's (he's using a dynamic home IP of course it's down), Vic's (Pretty sure it's dynamic too) & Diannachong's (dyndns hostname doesn't resolve, tried to sign up for her hostname at their site and it's apparently available).

Steam: PusherBot
    XBL: SchematicRat
    PSN: SchematicRat

Msg. me so I know you're from PA.
  • Options
    FauxRealFauxReal Registered User regular
    RockinX wrote:
    So I was bombing the area below my town's pool to get rid of the dirt and it suddenly acquired the shape of a dinosaur.
    2011-08-10_00003.jpg

So I made it look more like a dinosaur. What a coincidence to have the mushroom grow specifically there, though.

I hope you kept it, looks kinda awesome.

Steam: PusherBot
    XBL: SchematicRat
    PSN: SchematicRat

Msg. me so I know you're from PA.