As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BSG: Pegasus - Game 10 - Turn 9 ROBO Dee

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    +1 morale would definitely be nicer than -1. I can contribute a little or a lot, depending on what other people do/want.

• psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    once again, i still have no cards to put into this check

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Any thoughts, Admiral?

• Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    You should just go for the -1 moral if the admiral can't contribute.

It's a waste of an easy check to gain resources but better then taking the risk.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
    I agree, which is why I'll wait for her opinion. I think this might be one she can help with.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I can throw in pretty big, if needed.

My guess is me and Lee can get the check, I think, but if you can help counter destiny and that miserable cylon I think that +1 moral will be worthwhile.

We can start executing people after 4 distance with less danger. Or not do that. I don't think I should be encouraging executions considering we have Cain as admiral and I might be a little insubordinate.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
    edited August 2011
    Ok then, let's go for the check.

blahmcblah on
  • KorsakoviaKorsakovia technoDaleks Registered User regular
    Yes, go for the check! Can't have me getting all depressed and shooting myself due to low morale.

Oh wait. Er. Throw it anyway. Centurions can attend. >D

Just as a reminder/bump:

COLONIAL DAY

Pol/Tac DIFF 10

PASS: +1 Morale
    FAIL: -2 Morale

Activate Basestar
    Jump Prep

Destiny - 2 cards
    Simonwolf (ADMIRAL Cain)
    psolms - (PRESIDENT Ellen Tigh)
    Void Slayer - (Starbuck)
    Korsakovia - (ROBO Dee)
    blahmcblah - (Lee)

edited August 2011
    preemptive 0 cards

psolms on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I've lost track of what's in my hand - can you send me an update, Cap?

Three cards for a whole lot.

2 cards, we may be surrounded by enemies, but we can still party!

Toaster's up.

Pass

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Anything to add Lee?

edited August 2011
    1 card. Saving the big guns for later, since the toaster didn't put anything in. Hope we have enough to overcome destiny.

blahmcblah on
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Results!

Tac 1 - Launch scout
    Tac 1 - Launch scout
    Tac 1 - Launch Scout
    Tac 2 - Launch Scout
    Tac 2 - Guts and Initiative
    Tac 3 - Strategic Planning
    Tac 4 - Strategic Planning
    Tac 5 - Strategic Planning

Tre 1 - Broadcast Location

18! Pass!

The celebration for Colonial Day has almost as many marines as people celebrating. Fortunately, no one seems to mind, what with the Cylons attacking as they celebrate.

Activate Basestar! 1d8 = 5! Lee picks which Battlestar takes the hit.

Jump Prep

Dradis

1:00 - Heavy Raiders x2, Starbuck
    3:00 - Civ A
    5:00 - Civ B, Civ C, Lee
    7:00 - Viper
    9:00 - Heavy Raider
    11:00 - Basestar, Raiders x 4

Fleet Status

Food---- 07/15 - - Vipers: 3 Active, 5 in Reserve, 0 Damaged
    Fuel---- 07/15 - - Raptors: 4 in Reserve
    Morale---- 9/15 - - Jump Preparation: 1/5 (No Jump)
    Population 13/15 - - Cylon Boarding: None
    Galactica Damage - - 2/6
    Pegasus Damage - - - 0/4
    Nukes held in the arsenal: 2
    Cards in Quorum Hand: 3

Distance travelled: 2

Turn order:
    Simonwolf (ADMIRAL Helena Cain - 7 cards)
    psolms - (PRESIDENT Ellen Tigh - 2 cards)
    Void Slayer - (Starbuck - 8 cards)
    Korsakovia - (ROBO-Dee - 3 cards)
    blahmcblah - (Lee - 9 Cards)

Galactica (2/6 Damage)
    FTL Control
    Weapons Control -

Command -
    Communications -
    Admiral’s Quarters –
    Research Lab -
    Hangar Deck –
    Armory
    Sickbay
    Brig

Colonial One
    Press Room -
    President’s Office - Ellen Tigh
    Administration -

Pegaus (0/4 Damage)
    Pegasus CiC – Admiral Cain
    Airlock
    Main Batteries
    Engine Room

Piloting
    Starbuck, Lee

Cylon Locations
    Caprica - Dee
    Cylon Fleet
    Human Fleet -
    Resurrection Ship

1.Receive Skills – Cain receives Hand (Need Flex Draw)
    2.Movement Step -
    3.Action Step -
    4.Crisis Step -
    5.Activate Cylon Ships Step -
    6.Prepare for Jump Step -
    [/quote]

Capfalcon on
    edited August 2011
    Double Post

Capfalcon on
    Thoughts? I'm pretty sure Galactica is the right answer, if only so we don't accidentally send the Admiral to Sickbay.

pretty much. no chance of anyone being sent to sick bay on galactica

Ok then, works for me. Galactica takes the hit.

Hanger Damaged!

edited August 2011
    Hahaha. Weapons down, FTL down, and now the hangar.

*Gendo pose* Excellent.

Korsakovia on
    Need the Admiral's flex draw.

Leadership me up, buttercup.

So, with an XO Lee can take out the heavy raider at 9, Lee's raider is closer and I'll be able to catch up to the two in my space with my extra awesome action even if we got two heavy raider activations in a row.

But there are 5 turns before lee's, two heavy activations before then would put them on the boarding track.

So I would suggest XOing lee to take out the heavy (if he is a cylon we can take the centurion out on the boarding track later) or blowing up the basestar and 4 raiders with a nuke. Might be too early for that though.

alternatively, could xo the president for a chance to draw a authorization of brutal force.

or, xo starbuck to take out 2 heavy raiders (max firepower?)

not advocating either option, just presenting more choices.

24 hours for Cain to move.

edited August 2011
    redacted!

simonwolf on
    But I'm two moves away from any heavies. I won't be able to shoot at anything this turn. I think XOing Starbuck would be better.

No idea what you're talking about Lee

leadership 1 - executive order the starbucks

Okay playing Pil 5 - Max Firepower to attack the two heavy raiders as my first action.

4d8 = 2, 3, 3, 8! One Heavy Raider explodes into shrapnel.

Next action?

Well that went about how I expected.

I'll activate my viper and make one more attack against the last Heavy Raider.

If anyone has a strategic plan about how I can do so more effectively I would be grateful... was hoping to get luckier on those rolls.

1d6 = 6! Fail!

Starbuck plays Eng 4 - Calculations! 6 + 1 = 7! Hit! Heavy Raider explodes!

Starbuck finds evidence of a Cylon tracking device on the outside of Galactica. As the current hero of the fleet, everyone wants to know who Starbuck thinks is a Cylon.

Witch Hunt

Diff 10 Lea Pol

Pass: No effect
    6+ -1 morale
    Fail: -1 Morale and current player sends a character to Sickbay

Heavy Raider Activate
    Jump Prep

stop me if youve heard it before,

0 cards to this check

edited August 2011
    Destiny - 2 cards
    psolms - PRESIDENT Ellen Tigh - 0 cards
    Void Slayer - Starbuck - 0 cards
    Korsakovia - ROBO-Dee -
    blahmcblah - Lee -
    Simonwolf - ADMIRAL Helena Cain -

Capfalcon on
    0 cards, not my colors.

We seem to have lots of moral, but that sickbay thing will be a downer as it likely there are no cylons left in the fleet. Well I still think the pres or admiral might be a cylon but not much I can do about that.