Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Halfway Decent Hockey Thread that is BACK, BABY

• well, these playoffs are off to a pretty good start

nucks, wings and devils all out! (condolences to their various fans here, at least your team made the playoffs tho)

• BlendtecBlendtec PittsburghRegistered User regular
    Devils are still in it. Not for long probably, but there's a chance.

I also go by Twinkie in some games. Add me on Steam!
    steam_sig.png
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Don't get my hopes up guys

I...I don't think I can take too much of this emotion, whatever it's called it's been too long

SyphonBlue on
    LeBoom.jpg
  • BorommakotBorommakot Registered User regular
    Watching the Sens-Rangers game, that "Alfie, Alfie, Alfie!" thing at the 11 minute mark is awesome.

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    LET'S GO SENS!

Babe when you're near
    It gets my heart pumpin',
    But when you're gone my heart's sore,
    Due to the lactic acid build-up in the muscle cuzza the aforementioned pumpin.
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase It's all in the game though, right?Registered User, ClubPA regular
    GO RANGERS!

beerdbaronsig_zpsniif98ez.jpg
  • chromdomchromdom That Guy Parkin' on the BoulevardRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I picked (elsewhere) for NYR to win the Cup, but I like all the upsets that have been happening this year. I'd be ok with OTT winning this series.

Though not really enthused.

chromdom on
    "FUCK THESE GOATS," he'd seem to say, flying through the air to gnaw on the backs of their necks with his five or six teeth, "I CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE THEIR GOAT SHENANIGANS! MURDER IS CLEARLY THE ONLY RECOURSE!"
  • Goose!Goose! Registered User regular
    Kreider, the new kid, got a goal!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase It's all in the game though, right?Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Fuck you, Ottawa! GAME 7 on Friday!

chromdom wrote: »
    I picked (elsewhere) for NYR to win the Cup, but I like all the upsets that have been happening this year. I'd be ok with OTT winning this series.

Though not really enthused.

Apparently I cursed them. Sorry!

"FUCK THESE GOATS," he'd seem to say, flying through the air to gnaw on the backs of their necks with his five or six teeth, "I CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE THEIR GOAT SHENANIGANS! MURDER IS CLEARLY THE ONLY RECOURSE!"
  • guess the overtime streak is done

edited April 2012
    8hYNUl.gif
    LET'S GO DEVILS!

Borommakot on
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User
    Why the hell would you not play Alfredsson on the power play or Spezza in the third period....

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
    c'mon caps

Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • .Tripwire..Tripwire. Firman Registered User regular
    Yea Capitals!

sigi_moe.pngsigi_deviantart.pngsigi_twitter.pngsigi_steam.pngsigi_tumblr.png
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Joel fuckin ward fuck yes. Thought for sure the caps were done once the B's equalized, since that's just how dc rolls. But goddamn that was awesome

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    Rangers/Caps would be awesome for my brother.

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Ahahaha love the replays showing the random Boston fan giving the caps the finger when everyone gathers on ward

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • .Tripwire..Tripwire. Firman Registered User regular
    Capitals are my second favourite team (first is Flames and that tends to not get exciting much) because I saw them play when I went to DC, and also because I love Fallout 3. Anyways I don't think they've ever taken the cup, so it would be a great achievement for them to go all the way!

sigi_moe.pngsigi_deviantart.pngsigi_twitter.pngsigi_steam.pngsigi_tumblr.png
    That's gotta be a huge boost for the Sens. Win tomrrow and you face Florida instead of Boston

• yeah, if they had to play boston next round they probably would have just rolled over for the rangers

• Sir Headless VIISir Headless VII Registered User regular
    If the sens do win that would make it twice they dodged Boston by 1 game.

edited April 2012
    Staleghoti wrote: »
    That's gotta be a huge boost for the Sens. Win tomrrow and you face FloridaPhilly instead of Boston

Now there's no way the Devils can play the Rangers or the Bruins in the next round.

Borommakot on
    edited April 2012
    Quoted instead of edited.

Borommakot on
  • simosimo Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    well that sucked

the awful power play was bound to kill them eventually

bergeron not being 100% also didn't help

was especially frustrating tonight considering holtby gave up a rebound on like every shot

but hats off to the caps, who had a great game plan defensively all series

simo on
    bugss2.jpg
    Borommakot wrote: »
    Staleghoti wrote: »
    That's gotta be a huge boost for the Sens. Win tomrrow and you face FloridaPhilly instead of Boston

Now there's no way the Devils can play the Rangers or the Bruins in the next round.

Ummm doesn't the lowest seed always play the highest? Florida placed 3rd Philly placed 5th

ALSO GO MOTHERFUCKIN SEEEEEENS! I hope Karlsson can win the Norris soooooo bad!

Rangers win tonight 3-1. Trust me, I'm from the future.

O I guess Jersey could beat Florida too.... I prefer my scenario

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Hey does anyone know where I can listen to a live audio stream of the Devils Panthers game?

Any local syndicated radio stations with streaming?

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    never mind, I found it

In case anybody's interested

8hYNUl.gif
    LET'S GO DEVILS!

I may have just failed an exam to get out quick enough to catch this game.

You sir are a LIAR!

Rangers win!

Sens goalie runs to the locker room like a baby

He comes back out after the hand shaking is practically done

Boooo! Rangers. Go Caps!

chromdom wrote: »

You sir are a LIAR!

That was a typo. I meant to hit the 2.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Okay well I'm hopeful for the Sens next seasons, they were slated to some dead last this season after all.

Oh my god I can't stand it

This discussion has been closed.