Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Oh god where's my [Chat]

Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT.5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
Must....not.....stop.....talking about trivial.....shit.

Styrofoam Sammich on
sig.jpg
·

• GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Terrible [chat]

Greeper is now Minister Of Communication in my new regime.
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Syndalis, if you knew anything about Greeper, you would know Greeper is never not field dressing a stag.
    ·
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Greeper wrote: »
    Terrible [chat]

You're a terrible [chat]

sig.jpg
    ·
  • Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I have a chat made, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that will like it.

·
  • EddyEddy Even as a Gengar she was lovely.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    After being delayed five minutes, the continuation of this once proud franchise feels forced, laden with all the impossible expectations burdened upon it. Each post is filled with forced, cheap laughs and jokes about feces or dated commentary about B-list games.

Perhaps you'll post in this just for the sake of some sense of history or continuity, but it was just not a well put-together thread. 4/10.

·
This discussion has been closed.