Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "I'm in the mood for a little vivisection. [X-Com LP IV]&quot

RiusRius Registered User regular
Rius has reported a post.

Reason:
Jedoc wrote: »
Dear Mom and Dad,

Well, it looks like I'm a rookie again. I'm being transferred to Contact Team [REDACTED], which is something of an honor. The guys here are really great, but I'm going to be serving with some real hard hitters. I'm still going to be a sergeant, but Sgt. Rank said that those guys don't have any privates to speak of, then hit me very hard on the back and laughed until he snorted a really phenomenal amount of white powder on my uniform and had to go have a lie-down. So it looks like I'm going to be the "low man" on the totem pole for a while!

The guys threw me and Sgt. Gurusloth a nice going away party, and even had two cakes with our names on them shaped like tombstones. Capt. Karl said that just because I was transferring it didn't mean that he didn't still have dibs on my boots, and that he had given strict instructions to Quartermaster Cthulu to ship them back to [REDACTED] Base when I "bleeped up and got myself a new bleephole torn in me by a greenie." He is a character, all right.

Anyway, you shouldn't worry about me. Contact Team [REDACTED] gets into some heat, but they are going to give me much better armor and a bigger gun, so those bug-eyed freaks are really the ones who should be worrying!

Doing my best to make you guys proud. Hope you had a good Fourth of July, and I'll send you a postcard from [REDACTED] when I get there. Bet you never thought I'd end up there, of all places!

Love,
Jedoc
Post: I'm in the mood for a little vivisection. [X-Com LP IV]
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: chiasaur11
Original Content:
Jedoc wrote: »
Dear Mom and [REDACTED],

Well, it looks like I'm a [REDACTED] again. I'm being [REDACTED] to [REDACTED] Team [REDACTED], which is something of [REDACTED]. The [REDACTED] here are really [REDACTED], but I'm going to be [REDACTED] some [REDACTED] hard [REDACTED]. I'm still going to be [REDACTED], but [REDACTED] said that those [REDACTED]don't have any privates to speak of, then [REDACTED] very hard on [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] until he [REDACTED] a really phenomenal amount of white [REDACTED] on my [REDACTED]. So it looks like I'm going to be the "low man" on the [REDACTED] for [REDACTED]!

The [REDACTED] threw me and [REDACTED] a [REDACTED] going away [REDACTED], and even had two [REDACTED] tombstones. Capt. Karl said that just because I was [REDACTED] it didn't mean that he didn't still have dibs on my [REDACTED], and that he had given strict instructions to [REDACTED] to ship them back to [REDACTED] Base when I "[REDACTED]" He is a [REDACTED], all right.

Anyway, you [REDACTED] Contact Team [REDACTED] gets into some heat, but they are going to give me much [REDACTED] and a bigger [REDACTED], so those [REDACTED] are really the ones who should be [REDACTED]!

Doing my best to make you guys [REDACTED]. Hope you had a good [REDACTED], and I'll send you a [REDACTED]from [REDACTED] when I get there. Bet you never thought I'd end up there, of all places!

Love,
[REDACTED]

-X-Com censorship officer Washington Irving.

Rius on