Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I want to Art Again (NSFW)

sainsain Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Artist's Corner
When I was in High School, I drew something everyday and improved by leaps and bounds. That energy tapered off several years ago and I basically stopped making art. Every few months I'd dust off the tablet and draw a monster or something, but that was the extent of it.

I realized I don't really have any hobbies I'm particularly passionate about anymore. I go to work, come home, and watch T.V. That's no way to live, I want to go back to doing something productive with my free time.

So, I'll be dumping things here. To start, here are a few things I've (slowly) churned out over the last year.

Two character concepts, one for DnD, the other for Vampire: The Masquerade.

duder.jpg

susane.jpg

facesfa.jpg

Mothers Day card.

mommx.jpg

Various Aliens

sketchers.jpg

Monster in a cubicle.

monsteroffice.jpg

backrnt.jpg

I guess my biggest goals right now are to brush up on the basics and go beyond doodles, finish things, use color, make images that tell a story, etc. Any criticism is more than welcome.

sain on