Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Name That Song: YouTube Edition [Solved]

Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my worldAustin, TXRegistered User regular
edited June 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uk9NUtV1gg

Anyone know what song is playing on this video? I tried googling the chorus but didn't get any hits.

Sir Carcass on
camo_sig2.png

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2011
    Caleb Coffey - Ain't No One Gonna Make It

lma_iphone_icon.pngAA_iphone_icon.pngtwittersolid.pngtumbrsolid.png
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't know how you knew that because I can't even find anything about a musician named Caleb Coffey, but I thank you.

Now to find a way to get the song or album for my wife.

camo_sig2.png
    edited June 2011
    Most you tube videos these days have artist info on them, people fill it in if they don't want their video yanked down. Its the button by the Views, the little graph.

Seems like a bunch of his songs are on rumble fish for licencing and then one album is listed on Last.FM But I dont see it anywhere in actual purchase album form. Hes on Youtube playing in portland 4 years ago. Dont really see much else from him, unfortunatly.

The guy that made that video, I found out through googling, went missing, Which I find kinda creepy.

• Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, he's my brother-in-law, hence why my wife wants the song. I totally didn't know about that statistics button, though.

camo_sig2.png
    edited June 2011
    Oh jeez, Im really sorry. I hope he turns up okay.

edited June 2011
    Thank you, that's nice of you to say. Thanks for you help. I guess this can be locked now.

camo_sig2.png