Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Girls' Meetup - Sunday 10am - Tickets on Sale NOW

123457»

• MarySueMarySue Registered User
    I can't find the Girls' Meetup FB page. Would someone be so kind as to link me?

Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++
    ·
  • Mom2KatMom2Kat Registered User regular
    Sounds like it was alot of fun. I wish I could have gone, but I had to go to teh tested panel to keep my husband from Really embarrasing me to the Tested and Giant bomb guys. As it was I only had to explain a few things that he said to them so I didn't come across a bigger dork.

I would love to go next year but with a 10 year old and a then 6 month old I think our first PAX will be our last for a while.

·
  • EruditeAphroditeEruditeAphrodite Registered User
    MarySue wrote:
    I can't find the Girls' Meetup FB page. Would someone be so kind as to link me?

There is a PAX women facebook group. I didn't do an event page this year since almost nothing happened on it last year.

Pretty Gamer - Your one-stop shop for female gamers and geeks. Written by women, for women. Because we all deserve to feel pretty.
    ·
  • YamaraYamara Registered User regular
    There are a few crowd photos from the Girls' meetup here, amongst the train, lando, and buttoneer photos.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150292078504165.353598.659889164&l=170cb8df24&type=1

We want strategy board game testers! Check out Paiko's Indie Game thread.
    ·
  • RogueBunnyRogueBunny Registered User
    Thank you guys! I had such a blast1 Sorry for terrifying some of you with my coughing fit. You guys were great! Hope to see you all again next year!

·
  • akjakakjak Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    RogueBunny, you didn't get PAX Plague, did you? :(

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9749-7483
    Puzzle&Dragons: 399,873,301
    ·
  • jujujuju Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I took pictures of every table mid-meetup! They are about 2/3rds of the way down, as they are all my August pictures in the album.

Tag yourself if you are in it :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100406575441360.2735640.909051&l=b368242eb0&type=1

juju on
    PAX East '10-14 Pokecrawl || Team Green White's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter! Jujukoo! Go! || Juju Says... - a firsthand account of life & times in Boston! • [Enforcer]
    ·
  • RogueBunnyRogueBunny Registered User
    Hahaha no, I didn't get the plague, but I had the most crazy awful coughing fit walking back to the con hall. I had so much fun at the meet-up and at PAX in general that it didn't even slow me down!

·
123457»