Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and/or Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Make a Let's Play? Felony. AMV? Felony. Post a Cutsce

HachfaceHachface Registered User regular
Hachface has reported a post.

Reason:
One the subject of making the posting of copyrighted material a federal offense.
Post: Make a Let's Play? Felony. AMV? Felony. Post a Cutscene? Felony.
Forum: Debate and/or Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will, jacobkosh

Posted by: Rent
Original Content:
I wish I could tell you that Slowbeef fought the good fight, and the AMVers let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but anime prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of watching subs, and then watching more subs. Every so often, Slowbeef would show up with fresh pocky stains. The AMVers kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Slowbeef- that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have made him fall in love with Nickelback songs and handcams.

Hachface on