As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Fourth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament

• Options
    AtratyysAtratyys Registered User regular
    Sumi wrote:
    I can't imagine it's fair to keep certain people in a constant state of refreshing much longer.

There's actually a thin layer of blood on my F5 key developing from all the refreshing.

CA CAW! 2013 Ravenclaw: Order of the Phoenix

AsyXe.jpgpCwR3.jpg
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Atratyys wrote:
    Sumi wrote:
    I can't imagine it's fair to keep certain people in a constant state of refreshing much longer.

There's actually a thin layer of blood on my F5 key developing from all the refreshing.

That's not blood, it's CHARACTER.

• Options
    AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    "I Must Not F5" is beginning to form on the back of Atratyys' hand...

• Options
    Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Important Notice

For at least the next few days all signups are temporarily closed.

Due to the "forum upgrade" not only are people not able to log on but the OP needs to be retooled as well due to new and improved lower character count for posts.

I promise I will get everything back on track as soon as the forums are more stable. I just ask for your patience until these matters are resolved so we can back to our regularly scheduled drinking. B-)

Atlus Parker on
  • Options
    ghalidrimghalidrim Registered User new member
    edited July 2011
    !Gryffindor Death Eaters +1

Edit: missed it by one second :/

ghalidrim on
  • Options
    ghalidrim wrote:
    !Gryffindor Death Eaters +1

Edit: missed it by one second :/

You're fine. From here on out, no signups will be honored, B-)

• Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote:
    Atratyys wrote:
    Sumi wrote:

Technically its a Funtion not a Character.
    I'm so sorry

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Got my gold rimmed, green tinted aviators in.

Oh yeah, it's on.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    Shade wrote:
    zerzhul wrote:

I'm so sorry

We (well, me) were all thinking it. :P

why are you smelling it?
  • Options
    skarsol wrote:
    Shade wrote:
    zerzhul wrote:

I'm so sorry
    We (well, me) were all thinking it. :P

you're a menace :P

• Options
    schattyschatty Registered User regular
    !Gryffindor (Death Eaters)

me +3

• Options
    ptriz21_teamkillptriz21_teamkill Registered User regular
    ^^^ X_X

lol i think sign-ups still closed

Anyone else have a panic attacks with the forums down?

3DS: 3325-2059-2105
  • Options
    schatty wrote:
    !Gryffindor (Death Eaters)

me +3
    Important Notice

Due to the "forum upgrade" not only are people not able to log on but the OP needs to be retooled as well due to new and improved lower character count for posts.

I promise I will get everything back on track as soon as the forums are more stable. I just ask for your patience until these matters are resolved so we can back to our regularly scheduled drinking. B-)

• Options

I did, but IRC got me through.

AsyXe.jpgpCwR3.jpg
  • Options
    MarySueMarySue Registered User regular

I was too busy trying to source the parts for this bad boy and learning to solder.

Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I had no IRC, it was nightmarish.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Atlus should change the thread title to "Triwizard Signups Temporarily Closed, Stop Trying You Chucklefucks".

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    whypick1 wrote:
    Atlus should change the thread title to "Triwizard Signups Temporarily Closed, Stop Trying You Chucklefucks".

I would do that put I can't edit the OP with the new forums.

• Options
    SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Matev wrote:

I got IRC specifically for this reason.

Also, there MUST be a way for you, Atlus, to update the OP. Because I think we should adopt the policy that anyone who doesn't read AT LEAST the first two posts before requesting a house be put in Azkaban where a drop of the soap is met by dementors.

And you thought their kiss was bad....

Sumi on
    Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    whypick1 wrote:

I would do that put I can't edit the OP with the new forums.

Even the chucklefucks part? Damn you forum upgrade!

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    Sumi wrote:
    Matev wrote:

Also, there MUST be a way for you, Atlus, to update the OP. Because I think we should adopt the policy that anyone who doesn't read AT LEAST the first two posts before requesting a house be put in Azkaban where a drop of the soap is met by dementors.

And you thought their kiss was bad....

It would involve completely redoing the OP. I'm going to give it a few days and see if the character limit issue is resolved before reworking the OP.

• Options
    nianianianianiania Registered User regular
    Today's TeeFury is a Non-Demonimational Harry-Potter Themed Shirt! Nimbus Broom Co.! http://www.teefury.com/

2014 Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament
    Hufflepuff: Death Eaters / Head of House
  • Options

It would involve completely redoing the OP. I'm going to give it a few days and see if the character limit issue is resolved before reworking the OP.

This forum thing is really cramping my style.

• Options
    PunkJrPunkJr Decepticon Infiltrator Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hah, and I figured the forums had been changed for ages & I was just late to the party. =P

daaeZs9.png
    PunkJr
    Pirate, Stormtrooper, Decepticon
    Yes, my middle name really is MEGATRON
    Former Ravenclaw Death Eaters Head of House
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Sumi wrote:
    Matev wrote:

Oh, I have IRC, I just don't know where all the cool kid channels are.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Matev wrote:
    Sumi wrote:
    Matev wrote:

Oh, I have IRC, I just don't know where all the cool kid channels are.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/89104/unofficial-pax-irc-channel-now-with-extra-help/p1

AsyXe.jpgpCwR3.jpg
  • Options
    diplomat_ashdiplomat_ash Registered User regular
    Always looking forward to this.

Slytherin Death Eater

• Options
    Always looking forward to this.Slytherin Death Eater
    Important Notice

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Once sign ups start again, I am going to have me+4. This is going to be amazing. I am coming with 3 other forum goers who are meeting for the first time (plus one of their friends that looks like Uncle Jesse from Full House).

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    AKReignAKReign Registered User regular
    hehe Hopefully PeasantDave (or whoever I stole the microphone from last year) will let me hock items in the name of Slytherin on the street again. *waits for the enrollment to open again patiently*

~Lurking through PAX since 2008~ [E]
    - Slytherin OotP: HoH - Twitter -Slytherin OotP
  • Options
    ikelewisikelewis Awesome Redmond, WARegistered User regular
    I posted before the sing ups were closed but was never added, am I still able to get what I requested?

• Options
    ikelewis wrote:
    I posted before the sing ups were closed but was never added, am I still able to get what I requested?

You tried to sign up for a house that is closed so you weren't added.

As of right now all signups are temporarily closed for a few days until some of the new forums kinks are ironed out.

• Options
    MarySueMarySue Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    redfield85 wrote:
    Once sign ups start again, I am going to have me+4. This is going to be amazing. I am coming with 3 other forum goers who are meeting for the first time (plus one of their friends that looks like Uncle Jesse from Full House).

Pardon a firstie's impertinent question" but are there preemptive challenges available? Because I would like to buy that Uncle Jesse looking bastard a drink.

MarySue on
    Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++
  • Options
    parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    edit: nevermind

parabola on
  • Options
    drakk2drakk2 Registered User regular
    Drakk2 would like: !Ravenclaw, Dumbledore's Army, with +3. (4 of us total), please!

• Options
    ZarienZarien Registered User regular
    drakk2 wrote:
    Drakk2 would like: !Ravenclaw, Dumbledore's Army, with +3. (4 of us total), please!

Once again, sign ups are closed at the moment, please read the first page everyone...please.

• Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    Zarien wrote:
    drakk2 wrote:

Once again, sign ups are closed at the moment, please read the first page everyone...please.

Reading is for losers. I taught a koala to read for me while he spins snake-chucks, ever vigilant for ninjas to battle.

also, its 5 fucking am and my apartments fire alarm went off because someone left something on the stove and IT MELTED AND CAUGHT FIRE. Fire department came and took care of it. They are awesome. On another note, old school bells work really well as fire alarms. FUCK its five am.

• Options
    Zarien wrote:
    drakk2 wrote:

In all fairness, the OP does not actually reflect the fact that signups are temporarily closed.

Please be patient. :-D

• Options
    ikelewis wrote:

People had previously responded for your first post stating that Ravenclaw's DA was closed at the time (and still is). I had also posted a reply to your request, please be sure to go back a few pages and read it. :)

• Options
    Zarien wrote:
    drakk2 wrote:

Also, before requesting a house please read the preceding page or so for updates since the OP can't be changed at the moment. I have a feeling that on game night we are going to have a million people show up saying they "signed up" for a particular house, since they didn't read the OP or the updates, requested a closed house and will never come back to check the thread except to get directions to the first bar.