Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Personface Critique Hour

PersonfacePersonface HAILGAY SATANRegistered User regular
edited July 2011 in Artist's Corner
Spoiler:

Critique desired, in the hope that improvement is but a post away!

Personface on
·

• EncEnc Briarthorn Alliance FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Is #6 Tash from CS Lewis?

Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.
    ooydlMBI
    ·
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2011
    I like your colours, and you have some great flow to your linework.

I feel like your underlying structures could use some attention. There's a lot of skewing and a lack of balance in many of the drawings, which would be helped by more careful work in the planning stages.

·
  • PersonfacePersonface HAIL GAY SATANRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    @Tynic Yes, a number of them are seriously lopsided, or drifting off the page. I think that's probably because most of them are basically rampant, overgrown doodles, and I really need to do more solidly planned work.

@Enc In retrospect, that could be Tash, but I wasn't trying to depict him. And having said that, I think doing some Narnia work would be an interesting project, so thank you.

·
  • KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    You would benefit greatly from doing a few cast drawings.

·