Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: '[Bug] I just broke the forum code. Check it out. (And like 3 ot...' by IcyLiquid

IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two SteaksMontreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
SkyCaptain wrote:
Holy shit. Talk about some buggy crap lol. The people that made Vanilla should pay PA Forums to bugtest their code.

I can put you on the Over Capacity page for the duration of the testing/launch phase if you'd prefer not to be helpful. Choose wisely.

Tube wrote:
Personally it makes me want to pry my kneecaps off with an icepick but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.