As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It came from Anonymous Confessions!

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i have 3001 notifications, by the way

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Jordyn wrote:
    I have a forumer crush on

Framling.

Me too!

Uh oh.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    so I just got here; there was an earlier thread? are we still confessioning to this?

• Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    I don't understand how this thread works

sig1.jpg
  • Options
    so I just got here; there was an earlier thread? are we still confessioning to this?

yeah man go for it

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    the prior one of these was really moving farcically fast
    I'd take five seconds to type out a quick post and ten more would appear between it and where I thought it would be

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Monkeyfeet wrote:
    I don't understand how this thread works

that's a good start

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Oh whippy can I ask you a trans related question?

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Confession:

I have a forumer crush on every person that is currently in tinychat.

All of them.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Sometimes I worry that someone will crush on me but I won't actually be into them and have to turn them down.

Then I think haha as if someone would crush on me.

broken image link
  • Options
    absolutely, blake; I'm an open book

• Options
    I'm afraid that Dichotomy doesn't like me for my fundamental lack of understanding

sig1.jpg
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

Framling.

Me too!

Uh oh.

you can kiss him if you want.

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    Junpei wrote:
    SE++ shipping thread?

no

this I will not allow

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Sometimes I worry that someone will crush on me but I won't actually be into them and have to turn them down.

Then I think haha as if someone would crush on me.

Haha, yes, that is so funny. oh god he's onto me

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Isoldae wrote:
    Confession:

All of them.

Are you drunk?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Do you have a female name? I only ask because you go by Ryan on Facebook and I was curious if you had one or not have one and why.

• Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    Jordyn wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

Framling.

Me too!

Uh oh.

can anyone kiss him?

• Options
    Jordyn wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

Framling.

Me too!

Uh oh.

That almost happened.

I chickened out.

• Options
    I could crush on you with like

one of those things that turns cars into cubes

it would be a briefly amusing ironic deathtrap

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Macera wrote:
    Junpei wrote:
    SE++ shipping thread?

no

this I will not allow

I dunno if you guys heard but

Me and fugitive are OTP

• Options
    Tonkka wrote:
    Isoldae wrote:
    Confession:

All of them.

Are you drunk?

I am not.

Are you drunk?

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Junpei who would you pair me up with in your forum fanfiction?

sig1.jpg
  • Options
    i've put 25 hours into playing fallout new vegas instead of helping set up for vancouver pride. please shoot me, please.
    orikae I know you have a crush on me and I was a little weirded out by it at first, but honestly if you lost a little weight and toned up a bit I would probably sleep with you

i've admitted almost all my recent crushes via PM, i think. step into the light, anonymous crush-recipient, and be cleansed by honesty, or be judged a liar

also losing weight and toning up has been my primary project for the last two months
    i think the 'checkpoint' things are fucking awful and i don't want to shit all over somebody's work but i just get so grumpy
    its interesting to see how accepted transpeople are on SE now, considering the virulent transphobia it was guilty of for so, so long
    Over the last few years I've learned that if you aren't some brand of Feminist you are very likely a very shitty person
    I had sex with my best friend of 4 years twice over the weekend and have plans to keep fucking on a basis of mutual sex having with no romantic elements. And all I can think about is why was I too much of a pussy in high school to do this

• Options
    FactorySquirrelFactorySquirrel Marceline's Henchman Land of OooRegistered User regular
    Confession: I just spoiled the last scene of Captain America for myself. Damn it.

"That man is playing Galaga! He thought we wouldn't notice. But we did."
  • Options
    confession: in the early days of the internet, on the first forum which I regularly read and posted on, I actually wrote forumer fanfiction, which was immensely popular

I was like a god to those people

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    natek wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

Framling.

Me too!

Uh oh.

can anyone kiss him?

guys yes.

Girls need my permission.

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    Isoldae wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:
    Isoldae wrote:
    Confession:

All of them.

Are you drunk?

I am not.

Are you drunk?

I am working on it. I just got done with work like 30 minutes ago.

Confession: Last night of me drinking until PAX car bomb party.

• Options
    Blake T wrote:
    Do you have a female name? I only ask because you go by Ryan on Facebook and I was curious if you had one or not have one and why.

I do, but I've kind of developed a complex about it. Every straight friend I've told has laughed at me and said it was to "tranny-y". And it's not! I swear!

So now I'm terrified and embarrassed to say anything; and also...I'm still a little afraid to tell it to my mom. I dunno. I don't think I'm explaining it well.

• Options
    Blake T wrote:

I do, but I've kind of developed a complex about it. Every straight friend I've told has laughed at me and said it was to "tranny-y". And it's not! I swear!

So now I'm terrified and embarrassed to say anything; and also...I'm still a little afraid to tell it to my mom. I dunno. I don't think I'm explaining it well.

it isn't, btw.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    I don't have a crush on nick but he is one if the nicest people here.

xGV90.png

• Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote:
    confession: in the early days of the internet, on the first forum which I regularly read and posted on, I actually wrote forumer fanfiction, which was immensely popular

I was like a god to those people

were you doing it to make fun of them or was there sincerity in your actions

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    It's ok. I was just curious about it is all as you are the only person who is public about it who hasn't changed their name.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    I don't have a crush on nick but he is one if the nicest people here.

xGV90.png

Oh thank goodness there's another Nick around, I was really confused there for a second.

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    does

does anyone have a crush on me :<
    i mean besides myself

and crwth
    and natek
    and llama
    and tube

Raneados on
  • Options
    confession: I learned some time ago that years ago I played world of warcraft with centipede damascus, fairly frequently

he told me who he played as, and he was as cool a guy then as he is now, but I hesitate to reveal my past identity to him, as the me of that time was pretty much a completely different person and I'm not sure how well he reflects on me now

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Man, now that it's been brought up (by me) I remember when I was little thinking I had the worst name and wanted to change it.

• Options
    Confession: I have a forumer crush on Rane.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Confession: at one time I was actively engaged in making a mega man fan game. We had a small demo, a script and some sprite work done before things just sort of stopped

Part of the stopping might have been because I evacuated the Internet for religious reasons I can't really remember

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Confession: I think you guys wouldn't hate me so much if you talked to me off the forums.

I'm less annoying and whiny and clingy and I think I'm funnier, cuz, I'm not funny at all on here and I know that.

But I deleted my facebook and I'm never on AIM. So.

lfYVHTd.png
This discussion has been closed.