The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sad Thread (Cheering Up Thread)

joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Just...Just, the worstRegistered User regular
edited July 2011 in Singularity Engine++
I am making this thread even though I fully expect to be mercilessly mocked

But my pug, Napoleon, who I owned for almost 8 years and loved to pieces, snuck outside when my wife went to run some errands today (probably just to pee)

When she and I got home 2 hours later, we discovered he was not in the house and went out to look for him

We didn't have to go far, his body was just up the street and he'd obviously been hit by somebody joyriding through the neighborhood at 50 miles an hour (the skid marks leading up to him were horrendously long)

Fuck I haven't let a real tear fall for anything in at least a couple years but damned if I didn't shed some for that damn dog

ElJeffe wrote: »
Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.