Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Can't register Nexon Account

RyeRye Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I've been trying my damndest to register a Nexon account so I can play Dragon Nest. Has anyone else experienced problems with it? I put in my email very carefully and even tried 2 other accounts. It's not getting caught in spam, I'm just NOT getting any verification email. There's nothing on google about their registration being down/slow, so I don't know what the hell is wrong. I also can't contact their support center without an account -_-

Any helpful advice?

harley123

• Kup84Kup84 Registered User
    I'm having the same problem. I've tried multiple email accounts, multiple browsers, and I even tried several different locations in case it was an IP or ISP issue. Lame. There is no customer service available unless you can log in and open a ticket, which of course, I cannot. Very frustrating.

• TockBlueTockBlue Registered User
    edited July 2011
    Right there with ya both, did the same thing (multiple email accounts), but also tried adding the verify@nexon.net to contacts. Made no difference.

Even more frustrating is I used to have a Maplestory account, so at one point their emails DID go through, and a password request should go through, but doesn't.

TockBlue on
  • EWomEWom Registered User regular
    Having the same problem. :\ I just found out about dungeon fighter and thought I'd give it a try.. guess I was wrong.

Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.