Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'V:TM:B actually a weekend sale, world's colon supply to be depl...' by Raiden333

Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
  Xeddicus likes this Post written by Raiden333
about two years ago
" Just read it! It's awesome!"
Zxerol wrote:
What if you, like, could combine a gun with a blade or something.

Just when you thought Squall Lionheart couldn't get ANY MORE EMO...

Now he's a vampire.

camo_sig2.png

• The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    Is there a "No, it's not" button yet?

shamanhealingwave.jpgabilitypaladinshieldofv.png
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    As the maker of this joke, I apologize for its being reported for awesome.

camo_sig2.png
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist Magic'll respond to the dumbest shit sometimes. Registered User regular
    Meh, it wasn't terrible. I'd give it 3 stars if I could.

(*) (*) (*)

steam_sig.png
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Raiden333 wrote:
    As the maker of this joke, I apologize for its being reported for awesome.

Don't worry.

We all make those half clever little jokes designed for disposability frequently. It's just bad luck to have them preserved.

And apologizing is right and proper here, since this joke was just about worth the time to write it. Fine for original context, but it doesn't go here. Shows class apologizing like that.

chiasaur11 on
    2MyOx.png
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 I believe they disproved that on Mythbusters... Registered User regular
    Is there a "No, it's not" button yet?

No, but there's still a stickied thread at the top of the page warning against 'nope this isn't awesome' posts.