Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Mass Effect 3: Vote for FemShep's face now!' by CaptainNemo

CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Ascension. Ascension.Hallelujah. Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
I like Soldiers for both story reasons and gameplay reasons. Shepard, a woman who's only superpower is unmoving red hair and startling blue eyes, rips apart the Lovecraftian Robosquids with nothing but a giant machine gun, her blue girl friend, and her brobot Legion.

Aw yeah.

Raoul Duke wrote:
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I have a tumblr.
Check it out.
·

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I don't understand why this is awesome.

Centipede Damascus on
    ·
  • TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    It's a shame I can't give this 2 stars. Because I'd like to

steam_sig.png
    ·
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Ascension. Ascension. Hallelujah. Registered User regular
    1. She has a robot. Robots are awesome.
    2. She has a telekinetic space/time manipulating girlfriend. Telekinetic space/time manipulating girlfriends are awesome.
    3. She's a Gunslinger. Gunslinger's are awesome.
    4. She has pretty eyes. Pretty eyes are awesome.
    5. She kills eldritch abominations. Killing eldricth abominations is awesome.

Need I go on?

Raoul Duke wrote:
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I have a tumblr.
    Check it out.
    ·
  • DubhDubh The scarf is nice Pizza SewersRegistered User regular
    TeeMan wrote:
    It's a shame I can't give this 2 stars. Because I'd like to

(*) (*) (*) (*)

take two for yourself

we'll split this 50/50

·
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Ascension. Ascension. Hallelujah. Registered User regular
    ERRYBODY GETS STARS

Raoul Duke wrote:

I have a tumblr.
    Check it out.
    ·
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Me either.

steam_sig.png
    ·
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist silly fellow, silly fellow, is against me Registered User regular
    yeah.... it made more sense to me yesterday... :(

steam_sig.png
    ·
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    Mass Effect is awesome

We don't need to awesome every post that talks about Mass Effect, though

·