Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'PAX Prime 2011 BYOC Info/FAQ - SOLD OUT!' by chaosisorder

chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake PrincessOregonRegistered User regular
edited August 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Well, reading through the whole thread you would find all of these complaints have already been recognized and taken as further suggestions or explained as to why the process is different this year. Also, apologies have been made that people who wanted to get in could not, so personally, I think it's rude of *you* to come in this late and demand a personal apology for each person who missed out without being respectful enough to read the thread first.

Much like PAX itself, this is a limited event that sells out. If you did not get a space, that means someone did, who also wanted it.

Relevant posts:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Each of these responses has been respectful, expressed regret that BYOC cannot grow to meet the demand, and given helpful tips on getting seating next year. I'm not sure what you are looking for, but I don't think you're going to find a mea culpa for something where no error was made.