Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

KUNG FU TREACHERY - Black Dynamite The Cartoon.

#pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odoursPope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
edited August 2011 in Singularity Engine++
If you ain't seen Black Dynamite, you a stone cold fool

But forget that, because those lovely folks at Adult Swim are making a Black Dynamite Cartoon!

And being the generous forumer that you all know me to be, I'm offering up this official Adult Swim stream of the pilot of said cartoon, viewable right now!

Click me, you turkey

And I guess talk about how great this movie is and how everyone should watch it, and the cartoon and whatever

Bonus: