Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'leave the gun take the [chat]oli' by Organichu

OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Im going to beat the person taking over for me because now they are late and I'm likely to miss my bus home.
Matthew why don't you grow up and speak about me like that again and you will have trouble, because you are here until midnight not a minute before!!! Also you are violating company policy by using the computer for personal business and a moron for leaving this page open!!

Oh... oh my.

·

• ToxTox I kill threads Registered User regular
    Not enough stars in the world.

(*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

Grey Ghost wrote: »
    James Dean was the actor, Jimmy Dean was in the sausage business.

James Deen is both an actor AND in the sausage business.
    Secret Satans! Post | Gaming Wishlist | General Wishlist
    Dilige, et quod vis fac
    ·
  • VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    awwwww snap.

League of Legends:Varega
    ·
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle Make a dragon wanna retire, man HallelujahRegistered User regular
    This pleases Crom.

I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.

Twitch Stream
    ·
  • descdesc Star Tours what are you doing here Registered User regular
    Haha. D'oh.

·
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck ill-ass lemony snicket Registered User regular
    yessssss

·
  • DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Registered User regular
    Remember folks, never post about your job and/or boss online!

But this is a classic post.

Skull2185 wrote: »
    Basically, (PlayStation) Home is Second Life Ultra Light? Most of the cool stuff, none of the creepy blimp on blimp fucking.
    ·
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    Matthew's replacement is welcome on the forums anytime.

EyQGd.jpg
    ·