Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: '[League of Legends] Skarner here! Prepare for the worst pigg...' by taliosfalcon

taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Constrictor is kind of a special case for trynd though, i mean he pretty much plays nothing but tryndamere and has what I imagine must be an unbelievable number of games played with him. Yes i'm sure he could beat singed with trynd, but i'm equally sure he could beat almost anyone on the board with any character with trynd, not because trynd is necessarily good but because he's so good with him.

WII U NNID- talios
steam-taliosfalcon
XBL-AdeptPenguin