Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Clearly Illegal Movie Streaming Sites

Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User
I just found out about a clearly illegal movie streaming website (which I have no interest in naming). I don't trust sites like this for obvious reasons, but why shouldn't I? Are they mining my computer for information when I view their site? Are the downloads/caches getting filled with rootkits, worms, and/or viruses? How is the end user most likely getting fucked here?

Skoal Cat on
ceres wrote: »
Skoal Cat is correct.

This discussion has been closed.