Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

It's ISketch time! (NOW ALSO APPLES TO APPLES) [Now Also Board Game Online]

1101112131416»

• Goose!Goose! Registered User regular
    I play it in its own window and that seems to keep me from disconnecting too much, its tabs that it doesn't like

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I wish Board Game Online expanded. Not so much in more items, but more events and such. Less repeats.

I really wish Nutsy Bolts would expand, and have a slightly better looking interface. Because a game like that is aces except when every other turn someone's playing Celine Dion.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    You can edit the nutsybolts deck when you start a lobby. The standard deck has two of each card.

Ahh I see.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    So does anyone want to play a game until the storm cuts my internet?

Ehhh not tonight. I'm going to try and actually get some sleep. Hope all's well with you though. I assume power outage has something to do with a hurricane or you've just pissed off God. Either way, best of luck.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    I'll give it a go. I was going to try and sleep but Ive got a pounding headache so i'll probably be up till that goes away anyway :S

2 people does not a game make, so maybe sleep is better.

• Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    anyone awake

I need something to do for a bit

From the Desk of the Democratically-Elected Pharaoh-President of the Shadowrelam of Egypt
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!
    Tumbling
  • Sir Headless VIISir Headless VII Registered User regular
    Ive been known to dabble.

• Sir Headless VIISir Headless VII Registered User regular
    Why are you losers not joining my game. Join it already.

• ZayZay Registered User regular
    If anyone wants to play iSketch I made a room Zay's room with US words, two artists.

l8cVmul.png
  • ZayZay Registered User regular
    Does anyone want to play iSketch today?

l8cVmul.png