As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wherein We Discuss Footy, Dingos, Vegemite, FIGJAMs, Icy Poles, Emus and AusPAX 2013

1979899100101103»

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    the hell is wrong with saying the word candy

Same thing as diaper
    or faucet
    or freedom fries

broken image link
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    @tef why do I not have you on steam

add me, same name

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    L|ama wrote:
    pay scale arguments dont work for nz though~

But thats your own fault for not moving west for work like most of your country.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Furthermore if you logged on steam and accepted my friend invite I could share the free game goodness

I will totally accept your friend invite but I so rarely play PC games they would be a waste on me.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    L|ama wrote: »
    marty_0001 wrote:
    Wimble wrote:
    you could buy the dead space 1/2 pack from the steam sale

if you dont already own those goode games

It IS $16 for you, isn't it!? I SWEAR it was $16 for me, but I was lazy and put it in my cart and didn't buy it. Then the next day I go to pay, and get the Stalker pack too, and somehow it has become more expensive!

And Arkham City is back up to $100 now! I was tossing up paying just that little bit extra so I wouldn't have to wait for it to come in the mail and have to use a disk, but now it's gone way up so nope.

Yea I saw that as well, the dead space pack was $16 then it went up to $29 the other day. Not sure about stalker I didn't notice that price beforehand. Super annoying when that happens, is it a Valve thing though? I figured it was the actual game publishers (Well agreements between them and brick and mortar stores)

Also Batman is pretty awesome, finished the main storyline yesterday and been working my way through the side mission stuff, but there's just soooo many riddler trophies to get. Oh and the catwoman stuff was kinda crappy. At least no where near as fun as being Batman

it's a publisher thing, often activision

pay scale arguments dont work for nz though~

The minimum wage for New Zealand is still thirteen dollars an hour (thankyou google, because lets be honest I'd never know that offhand) which is significantly more than America's minimum wage.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote:

add me, same name

Sure, i'll add you when I get back to town. Oh I saw your pm the other day; Carlos pulled down his minecraft server because it was killing his data quota

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    wait

when you guys say lollies, you don't just mean lollipops?

it is your word for sweets? (I intentionally avoided using the c-word so as to not offend you I am tolerant to cultures)

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Good for you for being culturally sensitive Wimble.

Just so you know, we don't say nougat either.

• Options
    Lollies are hard sweets, like lollipops and stuff and chocolates are what we call any chocolate-based sweets, generally.

We also say sweets too, but I usually use it interchangeably with desert

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Anzekay wrote:

add me, same name

Sure, i'll add you when I get back to town. Oh I saw your pm the other day; Carlos pulled down his minecraft server because it was killing his data quota

Ah, okay

• Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    nevermind i got bored of this argument before i started it

L|ama on
  • Options
    LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Edit: Lol replied to the previous page.

LaCabra on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Numbers what is your opinion of the 07 with 45 on the clock versus the 08 my08 with 60 on the clock, but the 45 will come with the 45 service (but with a dent)

Personally I'd probably go with the 08, because I think it has the factory stereo upgrade. 60,000 kms is fuck-all to a diesel motor. If you treat it good and service it regularly, you should be able to squeeze something like 750,000 out of it before it needs a rebuild. And the 60,000 service will cost less than getting the dent fixed, if you go somewhere like Repco to get it done.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Lollies are hard sweets, like lollipops and stuff and chocolates are what we call any chocolate-based sweets, generally.

We also say sweets too, but I usually use it interchangeably with desert

"we"

• Options
    SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    Clearly the Royal we

ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    Thanks chris!

I put an inquiry into the owner, unfortunately I doubt I will have time to see it until the weekend.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Blah well two of my friends just broke up.

Man it brings me down seeing other couples end their relationships.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    but gatsby didn't you see highlander?

there can be only one

relationship

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    N-noo

I don't wanna decapitate any couples :(

• Options
    well good news! You don't have to do it!

you can just lay down and wait to die

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Wimble as a proven expert in Highland what happens if you cut highlander up the middle.

• Options
    the two halves form a relationship and then you gotta stop them because only one and all that

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    What happens to a Highlander that was given the Nearly Headless Nick treatment?

• Options
    still in the race, just easy prey

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    What if he decapitates himself?

• Options
    then he wasn't the one that there could only be

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Wimble where did you study highlanders?

• Options
    I learned by osmosis

by which I mean I sucked the information out of the blood soaked lands I live in

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    How much of a highlander's body must be attached to the head before he can be deemed "decapitated"?

if he loses his legs? his arms? most of his torso?

Will he still be alive if he is a pair of shoulders and a neck and head?

• Options
    Dave do you not also say sweets?

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    #pipe wrote:
    How much of a highlander's body must be attached to the head before he can be deemed "decapitated"?

if he loses his legs? his arms? most of his torso?

Will he still be alive if he is a pair of shoulders and a neck and head?

the heart and the mind must be connected

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Had so many people at work grumbling about halloween during the weekend.

PixelMonkey on
  • Options
    Numbers how much is the service cost for the Golf (both dealer and say a repco one)

This discussion has been closed.