As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wherein We Discuss Footy, Dingos, Vegemite, FIGJAMs, Icy Poles, Emus and AusPAX 2013

• Options
    PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    See, if we gave Dan a pair of those sunnies and a guido blowout hair-do, he'd actually look a lot like that dude...

I know right!?

• Options
    joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    man....

inFamous. It just feels so sllllloooow. minor street fights almost kill me, and take 5 minutes. Forget about hunting down the blast shards or dead drops.

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Deus Ex this thursday yaaaaay

Not playing it til I get my new rig booooo :(

• Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I just finished Bastion. I don't know where the fuck it came from but it is incredible.

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    I'm going to wait til it goes on sale, I have enough unfinished games in my steam list right now.

Also there was supposed to be some big trucker convoy clogging up Canberra roads this morning but I appear to have gotten to work in record time. Good protest guys!

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    I had lots of friends who got up early to see early

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That was the dumbest protest.

• Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    I guess not attending the protest means they like the Gillard government and agree to the carbon tax? Good for them!

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I remember a big trucker protest a couple of years ago here. They all just barreled through the lights as per their blockade mentality, except for one truck right at the end who decided to stop at the lights.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Guys did you know Gatsby's Doppelganger sells cars?

ABvb9.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Follow the Highway

To Your Heart!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Blake T wrote:

according to facebook, there was like, maybe one truck around.

• Options
    I have a sudden compulsion to buy a car

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    tynic wrote:
    Blake T wrote:

according to facebook, there was like, maybe one truck around.

On the news this morning they showed a fair few. It may have been stock footage though.

It's so fucking stupid though.

This isn't the government we voted for!

Yes it fucking is.

We wouldn't have voted for minorities if we didn't think they'd get in, the gillard government is compromised!

Firstly don't vote for people you don't want to get in, secondly if anything it will encourage more people to vote for minor parties as they have now proven that you can be an independent in the lower house. More importantly the independents have won massive concessions for their electorates so it will encourage more people to vote for independents as their electorate will get more cool stuff.

• Options
    I would like to see political parties abolished.

Towing the Party Line makes me sick.

• Options
    Just tried to repair a button.... pretty sure there is meant to be a knot somewhere.... but ..... my thread broke, and the button seems firmly wedged on.

• Options
    There are uses for it. It would make the process of government a million times slower if everyone did whatevs.

But at the same time I honestly feel sorry for penny wong.

Do you know what her official stance on gay marriage is?

Gay people can't marry.

Cause that's what a bunch of old voters believe and neither the labor party or the liberals (especially the liberals) want to upset the status quo.

• Options
    but what about gay truckers? can they marry their gay trucks? gay?

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Wasn't Gillard in support of gay marriage at some point?

• Options
    I honestly can't remember.

But let's face it as an atheist the entire marriage is before god and he says man and woman rhetoric that a lot of anti gay marriage people bang on about doesn't really stand up when you say you don't believe in god.

• Options
    I think it was a pro-gay organization she was a part of before she became PM, I might try to dig that information later.

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    I am just anti-marriage, gay, straight or otherwise.

It is an outdated religious ritual for men to claim ownership of women and has no place in modern society.

broken image link
  • Options
    Yeah cause that's why people get married, so they can punch women in the chest right?

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I thought marriage was because you needed to be on your wife's health care plan while you looked for a new job.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Marriage means different things to different people!

• Options
    Pipe you stop that left leaning thinking right now.

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    pipe give me your sham in marriage so I can move to australia

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Dudes cant marry here wimble.

• Options
  • Options
    bananas aren't people, blake you are an adult you should know that

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Can't marry fruit here either, it is an oppressive country.

• Options
    Also, bananas are technically herbs.

You can't marry herbs either.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    oh well I guess that at least means I won't have to make like a banana and split my possessions if we were to divorce

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    boooo

• Options
    boonana

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    No you ignore Bart.

That was A+.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Bah, looking at Gillard's official stance on the whole issue is just irritating, "special status" my ass.

Also in the 'bah' category, the car yard I returned to today which actually had some cars that caught my eye doesn't offer any rego and very minimal warranty. And that aside, I may have very limited knowledge on cars, but I've worked in sales long enough to know when I'm only being told what I want to hear. Still, early days.

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    DID SOMEONE SAY DIDGERI---- *looks at thread title*

oh, uh. No. I see they didn't. I...

carry on then

• Options
    We will change the thread title just for you didge.

Alternatively we will just talk about musical instruments just to ruin your ego search.

This discussion has been closed.