As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre/Post PAX Maryland Meetup

• Options
    Exodus1Exodus1 MarylandRegistered User regular
    Sentient6 wrote: »
    Exodus1 wrote: »
    P.S. @sentient6 I don't know how hard it'd be for you, but if you could take the metro to Shady Grove, I could pick you up from there.

If I were to take the metro to Shady Grove, what time would I need to arrive?

I can get there by then if I leave by 8:45 am. :P Wow.

Hah, well, it was only a thought. :P

• Options
    Sentient6Sentient6 Mad Grad Student Registered User regular
    P.S. @sentient6 I don't know how hard it'd be for you, but if you could take the metro to Shady Grove, I could pick you up from there.

No I appreciate it. I just live in college park which is near nowhere.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    And double post. Weird.

Sentient6 on
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Hello you beautiful MD PAXers!

I thought you might like to know that there is a community RPG gameday being held on June 9th at Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie. There are still lots of seats for various games, so please feel free to sign up and come play! All experience levels welcome, we don't bite. :)

Information on the event and how to sign up can be found at https://www.facebook.com/CharmCityGameday

Hope to see you there!

• Options
    Nullzone wrote: »

I thought you might like to know that there is a community RPG gameday being held on June 9th at Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie. There are still lots of seats for various games, so please feel free to sign up and come play! All experience levels welcome, we don't bite. :)

Information on the event and how to sign up can be found at https://www.facebook.com/CharmCityGameday

Hope to see you there!

Ack, wish I'd known about this sooner, I'll be out of town, but I encourage everyone else to go! I'll post up the link to our social network groups. Thanks for the info Nullzone!

• Options
    MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    edited May 2012

Well, my offer still stands. Just let me know and I can come give you a lift if there isn't a more convenient option.

Hope to see you there!

Hmm... may be forced to go to that...

Malgaras on
    1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    gespo89 wrote: »

Well, my offer still stands. Just let me know and I can come give you a lift if there isn't a more convenient option.

Hope to see you there!

Hmm... may be forced to go to that...

Thanks man. I may have convinced a friend with a car to come with me. So that hopefully solved the problem. Hope to see you guys there. I'll have bsg and the penny arcade deck building game.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Sorry man, I would do it if I were coming from NOVA but I'll be 10 minutes away from the game store already tomorrow.

• Options
    On the way. We got lost.

• Options
    Cool, we're all in the back room.

• Options
    Have we set a date for the june shindig?

• Options
    nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    No date or location yet for June.

• Options
    Great meetup last week guys and gals, thanks to everyone who came!
    zepherin wrote: »
    Have we set a date for the june shindig?

Since there is already a community event on the weekend of June 8th, I was thinking about June 16th or 17th for our next meet. Let me know your availability, and preference for location, we may actually go back to Dream Wizards if there are enough people interested.

• Options
    The 16th and 17th is fine. The 9th and 23rd I'm busy,

• Options
    TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    Sunday is always a better day for me! :)

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options
    I can't make the 17th as I will be celebrating Father's day with the family. I can make any of the others.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    I can't make the 17th as I will be celebrating Father's day with the family. I can make any of the others.

Darn, I keep forgetting to check for those kinds of holidays. Would the 23rd/24th be better for everyone?

• Options
    I'm still in the situation where I can make Saturdays but not Sundays. Doubt that will change for June.

• Options
    16th would be good same with the 24th for me.

• Options
    Probably could only make 23rd because I'm doing Father's day things 16th.

• Options
    Well, as notice would be getting incredibly short, I'm assuming this weekend isn't gonna be our date. I see one person for the 23rd, two for the 24th, and two that can do either. Do we call it the 24th? We need to pick a date soon before we run out of time for people to make plans.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    Well, as notice would be getting incredibly short, I'm assuming this weekend isn't gonna be our date. I see one person for the 23rd, two for the 24th, and two that can do either. Do we call it the 24th? We need to pick a date soon before we run out of time for people to make plans.

Hey, yea, sorry I've been out of commission sick for the past week or so. This, it turns out is actually going to be a far too busy month for me due to the Tiger Woods tournament. I am doubting I will be able to make a meet this month.

That said, I think since the most people have asked for the 24th, that will be the day for whomever would like to attend.

• Options
    Ok, let's go from there then. Who all IS interested/able to make the 24th?

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    I seem to be the only person not allowed to take a weekend day off at work this month, I won't be able to make it. Which is poopy, because I was one of the votes for the 24th. (Can you tell I am a disgruntled employee?)
    >(

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options
    the 24th is good I'll be bringing my plus 1

• Options
    Cool, since you guys have about 4 people in for June 24th, I've updated it to all the social channels. I will try my best to be in attendance as well.

• Options
    I would really like to be there but I'm working every Sunday in the foreseeable future.

• Options
    Well, I don't know if there are plans this weekend or what, but something came up and I'm gonna have to back out unfortunately, FYI.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Well, I don't know if there are plans this weekend or what...
    Cool, since you guys have about 4 people in for June 24th, I've updated it to all the social channels. I will try my best to be in attendance as well.

Hmm, well I had updated after you asked about it, but I guess this month just didn't work out for people.

Exodus1 on
  • Options
    since there has been a lot of cancelation, I'm considering this event canceled and we should work on something in july

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    since there has been a lot of cancelation, I'm considering this event canceled and we should work on something in july

How does Saturday July 21st work for people?

• Options
    At the moment that works for me

• Options
    At the moment that works for me

• Options
    I think that's good for me.

• Options
    Looks good for me at the moment.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    I might be able to do that. I was originally taking a half day of work that day, but maybe I can make it a whole day!

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options
    Great! That'll be our next meet-up date then, Saturday July 21st! Any preference on location, do we want to lift our ban on Dreamwizards, or just head back to GamesandStuff?

• Options
    Games and Stuff always has my vote both due to how close it is to me and how well we are always treated there.

• Options
    If it lets some people come that otherwise couldn't make it, I can do either, but all else being equal, I'd go with G&S.

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    fyeahckingfyeahcking Registered User regular
    Won't be able to make this one either. :( I'll be returning from Ocean City on the 21st.