Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

depressing [chat]

ronyaronya Arrrrrrf.the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
edited August 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
iKsAq.png

XhfSG.png

DTeJi.png

I'd generate more pretty graphs but I think I'd miss the [chat] by doing so...

ronya on
Steam
Africa’s slow growth was unexpected... In the 1960s, most African countries were richer than their Asian counterparts, and their stronger natural resource base led many to believe that Africa’s economic potential was superior to overpopulated Asia’s. This view was shared by renowned economists, from Gunnar Myrdal in his well-known Asian Drama, to Andrew Kamarck, the founding director of the World Bank’s economic analysis complex, who listed seven African countries that he thought could grow at annual rates of 7 percent or more...

This discussion has been closed.