Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How come old [CHAT]s are always in black & white?

1104105107109110113

Posts

  • PasserbyePasserbye The Woman Who Is Not Short at The Moonlite All-Nite Diner; a glass box full of bad food and good people.Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I am totally going to keep being a dumb and keep smoking. Out of spite.

    Ah, kids. *pat pat* :lol:

    ·
  • LudiousLudious It's hard out here for a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
    And are you kidding me? Kanye a better mainstream rapper than Eminem? Seriously? Really?

    Well sir.

    We will agree to disagree.

    ·
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    You know who I can't stand?

    Taylor Swift.

    0wSr10c.png?1
    ·
  • PantsBPantsB Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Spoiler:

    Inspiration for

    PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Watching footage of the West Memphis 3 makes me really happy in my soul.

    Obviously, you're not referring to the several exceptionally-depressing documentaries made about them.

    Should've clarified. I mean footage of them since they've been freed.

    Just making sure you aren't a horrible excuse for a person.

    :bz

    Jesus Christ imagine being on death row for 18 years for something you didn't do and then getting out.

    There has to be no better feeling.

    Being found Not Guilty of a crime you didn't commit that was punishable by death in the first place?

    I'm just saying the desperation he must've felt on death row had to be so immense that getting released is probably a feeling you or I will never ever be able to know.

    2s1aeds.png
    steam ID: stevemarks44
    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I am sort of trying to smoke less, because it's sort of expensive but mostly because I want to smoke less. With varying degrees of success.

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I like how in british shows it's an easy plot device to have a fancy dress party

    it makes me feel like Brits have fancy dress parties all the time just cause

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    ·
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    Abdhyius stop smoking!

    Also stop eating meat!

    And dairy products!

    And stop drinking!

    jBEKRTH.png
    ·
  • dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    This is a perfect Kanye rant right here. Genius yet idiotic, inspiring yet hilarious.

    ·
  • EddyEddy I wish you could swim like Gengars can swimRegistered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote: »
    DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT INSULTING KANYE WEST.

    Why don't you focus your hate on people who deserve it, like Lil Wayne? Tha Carter IV is the worst album of the year.

    Well, it's been a pretty poor year.

    ·
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Watching footage of the West Memphis 3 makes me really happy in my soul.

    Obviously, you're not referring to the several exceptionally-depressing documentaries made about them.

    Should've clarified. I mean footage of them since they've been freed.

    Just making sure you aren't a horrible excuse for a person.

    :bz

    Jesus Christ imagine being on death row for 18 years for something you didn't do and then getting out.

    There has to be no better feeling.

    Being found Not Guilty of a crime you didn't commit that was punishable by death in the first place?

    I wrote the same post and then thought better of it.

    :^:

    ·
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Cass I was just talking to Taylor Swift and she is not too fond of you so...

    2s1aeds.png
    steam ID: stevemarks44
    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Passerbye wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I am totally going to keep being a dumb and keep smoking. Out of spite.

    Ah, kids. *pat pat* :lol:

    up yours, old person

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    And are you kidding me? Kanye a better mainstream rapper than Eminem? Seriously? Really?

    Well sir.

    We will agree to disagree.

    Eminem hasn't been good since The Eminem Show.

    ·
  • LudiousLudious It's hard out here for a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    And are you kidding me? Kanye a better mainstream rapper than Eminem? Seriously? Really?

    Well sir.

    We will agree to disagree.

    Eminem hasn't been good since The Eminem Show.

    Whatever, man. Recovery is genius.

    ·
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Cass I was just talking to Taylor Swift and she is not too fond of you so...

    Tell her that we can take this outside. I could probably beat Taylor Swift up.

    0wSr10c.png?1
    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    wandering wrote:
    Abdhyius stop smoking!

    Also stop eating meat!

    And dairy products!

    And stop drinking!

    1. no.

    2. never

    3. fuck. no. I drink a litre of milk every day.

    4. NO. WAY.

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • EddyEddy I wish you could swim like Gengars can swimRegistered User regular
    You know who I can't stand?

    Taylor Swift.

    You say this for like, every female pop star except Gaga.

    ·
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Seriously milk is so godamn good.

    ftOqU21.png
    ·
  • dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    dbrock270 wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    And are you kidding me? Kanye a better mainstream rapper than Eminem? Seriously? Really?

    Well sir.

    We will agree to disagree.

    Eminem hasn't been good since The Eminem Show.

    Whatever, man. Recovery is genius.
    misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean.png

    ·
  • TehSlothTehSloth As a merlin, Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I am sort of trying to smoke less, because it's sort of expensive but mostly because I want to smoke less. With varying degrees of success.

    Aren't lucky strikes pretty crazy expensive cigarettes for being absolutely awful. I was never a fan back when I smoked but they were my roommates cig of choice. Then again I smoked cloves until they actually banned them for reals so I can't say much about smoking silly expensive cigarettes.

    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    ·
  • PasserbyePasserbye The Woman Who Is Not Short at The Moonlite All-Nite Diner; a glass box full of bad food and good people.Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Passerbye wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I am totally going to keep being a dumb and keep smoking. Out of spite.

    Ah, kids. *pat pat* :lol:

    up yours, old person

    Hehe.

    ·
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Passerbye wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I am totally going to keep being a dumb and keep smoking. Out of spite.

    Ah, kids. *pat pat* :lol:

    up yours, old person
    pp30340sad-puppy-posters.jpg
    Look at this puppy, Abd. Your smoking makes him sad.

    ·
  • LudiousLudious It's hard out here for a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
    I feel the same way about your opinion DB.

    Kanye's rhyme structure is outdated. I like him. He's charismatic, but come on.

    ·
  • dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:

    Taylor sucks and just uses that Kanye incident to bolster her image as some sort of innocent pop star.

    ·
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    You know who I can't stand?

    Taylor Swift.
    when I heard that song about the mean person I was like man she's pissed I bet they said she was bad at singing

    and then I heard the song again and that actually was it exactly

    maybe they are mean, taylor

    maybe they won't be rich and famous

    but they'll be right

    Per3th.jpg
    ·
  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    It's funny cause if Abd doesn't stop smoking he's going die of lung cancer or get COPD in 35-50 years.

    Oh wait

    that's not funny at all

    ·
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote:
    You know who I can't stand?

    Taylor Swift.

    You say this for like, every female pop star except Gaga.

    No I don't. I like Ke$ha and I'm pretty ambivalent on Rihanna.

    0wSr10c.png?1
    ·
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I've watched too many young men in crappy cars blasting rap loudly, thinking they are soooo cool.

    I can't listen to rap in mixed company, my brain has labelled it as an embarrasing situation.

    ·
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Also I constantly give Gaga shit.

    0wSr10c.png?1
    ·
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    JWV8W.gif

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
    ·
  • dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    I feel the same way about your opinion DB.

    Kanye's rhyme structure is outdated. I like him. He's charismatic, but come on.

    His production is the best in hip hop right now. Eminem just sounds clumsy throughout Recovery. Kanye has his fair share of bad lyrics, but when he can spit out something meaningful, it's a lot better than anything Em can do now.

    ·
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    these haters like to hate on kanye
    cause they ain't got a jet in they runway
    but chu be defendin kanye
    cause rhymin words with themselves is the bomb way

    yeah, i got rhymes like molecules
    fuck this,
    i'mma shoot this n***a skippy in the face

    ·
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    fucking country music though, jesus christ

    nerdcore panders to its audience less

    and fuck

    how long do you have to listen to country before you can distinguish between performers

    it's literally impossible

    I think 99% of country musicians aren't even real

    Per3th.jpg
    ·
  • LudiousLudious It's hard out here for a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    I feel the same way about your opinion DB.

    Kanye's rhyme structure is outdated. I like him. He's charismatic, but come on.

    His production is the best in hip hop right now. Eminem just sounds clumsy throughout Recovery. Kanye has his fair share of bad lyrics, but when he can spit out something meaningful, it's a lot better than anything Em can do now.

    Kanye is a cheap Vegas magician. We should stop this. We are not going to agree.

    ·
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    yesterday was country music day at work

    Per3th.jpg
    ·
This discussion has been closed.