Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New State Slogans

1789101113»

• LiveWireLiveWire Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Idaho
    Its flippin' Sweet

·
  • FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Delaware: That State Over There, Next To The Other One.

"If anyone tried to steal your WAX LIPS, you would eat their eyeballs and deliver an angry lecture into their empty sockets." Hearts Boxcars, The Midnight Crew
    ·
  • cold wolfcold wolf Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Florida: We wang.

·
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    i find that offensive

or maybe just dumb

·
  • cold wolfcold wolf Registered User
    edited February 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »
    i find that offensive

or maybe just dumb
    But I tried so hard

Did you see that? No punctuation there at the end. Christ I'm such a rebel.
    Edit: Ok I'll stop now.

·
    edited February 2007
    what

·
  • xeroismygodxeroismygod Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Utah:

We have lots of hot girls but they are off limits.

Spoiler:
    ·
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Paku, he's just trying too hard; he's sad because no one has the other half of his amulet.

darthsig.jpg
    ·
    edited February 2007
    Paku, he's just trying too hard; he's sad because no one has the other half of his amulet.

darth sometimes on a cold saturday night do you look up at the sky and wonder if i'm drunk and hitting on a waitress somewhere

·
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Cowboy Fwankenstein Livin' That DreamRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    mrpaku wrote: »
    darth sometimes on a cold saturday night do you look up at the sky and wonder if i'm drunk and hitting on a waitress somewhere

I don't wonder, I know. Do you know how I know? I'll tell you; I know because I'm doing the same thing at the same time. Hi-fucking-5, my brother.

darthsig.jpg
    ·
    edited February 2007
    hi 5 dude

·
  • mackingtheknifemackingtheknife __BANNED USERS
    edited February 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    he made a billion dollars

he was RICH, mack

rich as balls

rich as balls as balls have sperm or rich as balls as balls have chocolate chip buttercups

I have only read 2 of your posts and I am already killing you so hard with my mind

you're doing a pretty awful job considering i ain't feelin' nothin' over here

singingbabies-1.gif
    ·
  • edited February 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    he made a billion dollars

he was RICH, mack

rich as balls

rich as balls as balls have sperm or rich as balls as balls have chocolate chip buttercups

I have only read 2 of your posts and I am already killing you so hard with my mind

you're doing a pretty awful job considering i ain't feelin' nothin' over here

yep

magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
    ·
1789101113»