Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

In the not too distant future, next sunday A.D.

• jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    this is it, we've found the Horror ladies and gentlemen.

·
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Some kind of slick chrome American prince A blue jean serenadeRegistered User regular
    I've tried a couple of times to watch the super old KTMA episodes but they're hard to get through
    The riffing on a lot of them is really sparse

But I realized they did one for Phase IV, which I had actually seen in its raw form when I was like 8

zw3k8eu.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR
    ·
  • ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence.Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    I've tried a couple of times to watch the super old KTMA episodes but they're hard to get through
    The riffing on a lot of them is really sparse

But I realized they did one for Phase IV, which I had actually seen in its raw form when I was like 8

Yeah, the show was pretty improv back then and they were watching the movies sight unseen. I've never watched any of them. You ever read the history page on Satellite News? It's pretty, um, comprehensive.

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
    ·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Never Let Me Go, on the other hand, is a fantastic movie

·
  • ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence.Registered User regular
    Reading the history again. It blows my mind every time that anyone thought to record any of the KTMA episodes, much less all but the first 3.

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
    ·
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 Yeah, I know, I missed Registered User regular
    Rewatching Laserblast, damn I love this one.

·
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Some kind of slick chrome American prince A blue jean serenadeRegistered User regular
    I can't stop singing the sooooooong written for the train chaaaaaaaaase

zw3k8eu.gif
    ·
  • Lost SalientLost Salient Z is for Zillah who drank too much ginRegistered User regular
    I get that song stuck in my head all the time!

It's even stickier than Idiot Control Now.

QuW2glN.jpg"Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." DON'T FREAK OUT HAIL SATAN
    ·
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    7 pages and not one single

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Watchin' I Accuse My Parents with @Sara Lynn.

1LRdqui.png
    ·
    I think these were quoted but not posted SO

zw3k8eu.gif
    ·
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    I can't decide if Space Mutiny or Laserblast is my favorite

they are both so wonderful

chillaxton.jpg
    and I broke parole just to get to you
    ·
    I wonder how many takes it took to get through Toobular Boobular. I'm usually pretty good up until "hung-like-a-horse-ical".

redoctober2.png
    ·
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 Yeah, I know, I missed Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote:

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

·
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:

Oh god this short was absolutely abhorrent to watch

Jeez you weren't kidding. Just some guy being a dick to animals. Also some other awful stuff

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    ·
    Shorty wrote:

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

sometimes I feel like you ain't ready for some football.

chillaxton.jpg
    ·

chillaxton.jpg
    ·
    edited August 2011
    Dumb Cop and Dumb Cop, they're Dumb Cops.

jwalk on
    ·
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Registered User regular
    Thepyumaman. There's only you in my life.

Denny's is for winners.
    mkc.pngmkc.pngmkc.pngmontykevin.png
    ·
    bee's on pie, burnin rubber ties

·

"Son, you've killed again, haven't you?"

"We hope you buy your next ten cars from us!"
    "TEN CARS?!?"

redoctober2.png
    ·
    I'm Bob Executive! Which way is business?

zw3k8eu.gif
    ·
    Joel Robinson and Fox Mulder are distant cousins

Denny's is for winners.
    ·
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Lord Dave wrote:

He forgot it was actually his brother that got abducted into space

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    ·
    BusterK wrote:
    Lord Dave wrote:

He forgot it was actually his brother that got abducted into space

I am going to write so much fanfic about this

Denny's is for winners.
    ·
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I've got shellfish dimes and sanddollarsRegistered User regular
    And he didn't steal no bike neither!

·
    CABOT

CABOT?

CABOT!

zw3k8eu.gif
    ·
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I hope this hasn't been said yet, since I am still working my way through the thread:

Candid Gamera is one of the cinematic highlights of history.

EDIT: And why so little love for Manos?

Elvenshae on
    elvenshae2_zps569236d5.png
    Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The FATE of the Rebellion PBP
    FotR on Obsidian Portal
    ·
    Manos is ok.

I'm more of a Mitchell man

Hearts poundin'

Veins cloggin'

MITCHELL!

·
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    I haven't seen Mitchell since it was on TV.

And Manos isn't brought up a lot, because it's a fairly ubiquitous example. A lot of folks that never saw it on TV actually come in at Manos now, because of its reputation. It's still funny, but there aren't any revelatory discussions to have about it.

1LRdqui.png
    ·
    Yep, Manos is the Sgt. Pepper's of MST.

·
    Manos is the quintessential episode, but it's not the worst movie they did, or the funniest, or a fun pick for a niche favorite.

Denny's is for winners.
    ·
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    Jesus

Red Zone Cuba, they couldn't even make that one watchable its so bad

so bad

B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | LoL/NNID: ElNaphtali | 3DS: 2852-8363-2374 | Wish List
    ·
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I still maintain The Skydivers is worse that Manos of Red Zone Cuba

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    ·
    So this thread had inspired me to try and watch every episode in order (not the KTMA episodes, those suck). Looking through the list I realize I've probably seen less than half of the actual episodes of the show and many of those I've only seen once back when they aired. So it should be a fun experience.

I watched The Crawling Eye tonight, season 1 is crazy rough. There aren't even buttons for Joel to hit during movie sign, he just slaps a random spot on the table.

Also gypsy looks and sounds awful and the silhouettes are like this really odd grey color.

Maybe I should turn this into a blog

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
    Wild Wild World of Batwoman was a reeeally bad movie
    I have trouble watching season 1 episodes. Bleh Weinstein.

Denny's is for winners.
    ·
    yeah I dont like Weinstein's servo and I like him even less in the host segments as a mad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
    Invasion of the Neptune Men is pretty painful

zw3k8eu.gif
    ·
    Though I feel like I could have fun watching Prince of Space even without the riffing

zw3k8eu.gif
    ·
    I doubt this will embed but I'm impressed with how (almost) good this makes Prince of Space look

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v247847mcJzpkSW

zw3k8eu.gif
    ·