As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Definitive games list

goldenfalcongoldenfalcon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
Ok, so I was able to get to the showroom floor today, and I got lost in the swarm of games that have overburdened (in a good way) PAX this year. I look at the map and see the companies bringing their stuff, but when I get home... I find it hard to remember all the games I got excited over. Sure, we know Borderlands 2 is there, Battlefield 3, and FireFall (God, we all know that's there. lol) But what about the other games we might have forgotten due to all the good games around them. Orcs Must Die, Monaco, and others... Is there a list somewhere of all the games that were showcased on the floor? Maybe we should make a list with the title and a link to their website or screenshot of their gameplay. Maybe, I'll start this list right now, and clean it up after PAX is over, so we can check if these games get demos later down the road.

goldenfalcon on

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    The top games on my list are:

Gears of War 3 (Sept 20, 2011)
    FireFall (??)
    Monaco (to be released in 2012)
    Orcs Must Die (tba)
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Aug 23, 2011)
    Wakfu (tba)
    End of Nations (??)

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN