As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I love cats. I love every kind of cat.

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    lg8Fz.jpg

that seems kinda awkward

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Fandyien wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS_6-IwMPjM

this might be the most

i don't even know what the right word for it is

wonderful thing

It's even better when you notice the beluga takes a huge shit right around the 1:00 mark

• weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    Shabooty wrote: »
    lg8Fz.jpg

that seems kinda awkward

He looks like he is ready to kill a bird

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    also, there's a corgi subreddit. i had no idea.

Yeah, man
    3DOUn.jpg

godmode on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    ha ha ha holy shit look at that corgi

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    IpseDixit wrote: »
    I kind of wish someone acknowledge the photos I posted a few pages back of Missy. :(

/in a down mood.

I could not find said photos (but I didn't look very hard)

Solution is to post more photos!

6879446010_247a182cbb.jpg

7025546191_f19b874af4.jpg

7025546119_4c6d51299d.jpg

2gwvmur.jpg

2ik2u5k.jpg

These are all the photos I can find. Like I said, we don't take personal photos. If I didn't take a photo of my mother in the hospital on a whim, the most recent photo I'd have would have a crappy cellphone pic from a 2005 party.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Missy's adorable!

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Missy looks like my friend's cat, Max. Is she a Siamese mix?

ruby-red-sig.jpg
    Yes. Her brother Bandit was much darker like that last Siamese but he had white paws. I don't think there are any photos of him though. Stupid cat. He escaped and ran away when we took him to get vaccinated.

would you call that colouration Calico?

I don't really know from cats.

• RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    would you call that colouration Calico?

I don't really know from cats.

Calicos are orange, black, and white

Missy looks to be brown, black, and white. I thought she was actually a snowshoe

I can't recall, but the vet description is something like a sealpoint Siamese mix. Her mother was a long-hair brown and white tabby.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Guys, I really miss my two boys.

The kitties stayed with Chels up in PA while I'm down here. Buuuuummed. I rolled over this morning and woke up wondering why there weren't two lumps of cat on the bed with me and then I sad faced like a mother.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Our cats absolutely adore it when we let them sleep in our room. I usually come home from work in the afternoon and see them lounging on our comfortable chair and on the cat tree. But when they're allowed in the bedroom, they spend all their time in there.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I passed out at a friends house after a long night of drinking and woke up on the couch with her cat on my chest

It was great

2x39jD4.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    also, there's a corgi subreddit. i had no idea.

Yeah, man
    3DOUn.jpg

I cannot deal

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    *wink*

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Since Gus is probably never coming back (I'm going to always tell myself that someone has adopted him into there home, nothing less), I'm not determined to get new animals but not completely sold on the idea either. A co-worker's cat just had a litter, and I'm going to go see them on Sunday. Won't get any unless I completely fall in love with TWO, and yeah if I'm going to get kittens there's going to be two.

But I miss Gus. Won't have another cat like him. He was only just short of 5 too.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    :cry:

• Bloody JackBloody Jack Registered User regular
    :(

• Xenogear_0001Xenogear_0001 Registered User regular
  • weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    Since Gus is probably never coming back (I'm going to always tell myself that someone has adopted him into there home, nothing less), I'm not determined to get new animals but not completely sold on the idea either. A co-worker's cat just had a litter, and I'm going to go see them on Sunday. Won't get any unless I completely fall in love with TWO, and yeah if I'm going to get kittens there's going to be two.

But I miss Gus. Won't have another cat like him. He was only just short of 5 too.

It sucks that you think he won't come back, how long has he been missing?

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    you might still find him. don't give up hope. : (

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

Aww, I hope Gus comes back. Also hope that if he doesn't TWO cuddly widdle kittens capture your heart.

A kitten and a puppy are always two good pets to get at the same time, years of friendship and fun.

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular

One of our cats would run off for over a week at a time, then come home like nothing happened. She did this like 7 or 8 times. Just keep an eye out for him.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »

One of our cats would run off for over a week at a time, then come home like nothing happened. She did this like 7 or 8 times. Just keep an eye out for him.

What a bitch.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »

Yeah my first cat got away a couple times and would be gone for days at a time at least once or twice. Always came back though, because he had to eat eventually and knew where the food was :D

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    yeah, some cats will totally just vanish for awhile. hopefully he'll come back, because that is so sad :(

if my cat just vanished i'd be so distraught

reposig.jpg
    Gus has been gone for ... jeez I don't know now, a month? More?

He's such an extremely social cat, and has never left even for a night, so the chances are high he isn't coming back. If he was in the area, he'd stop by. PLUS all the neighbor kids know who he is and who he belongs too, they'd let me know right off the back (one of the girls through she saw him, but when we cornered the cat in some bushes it definitely wasn't him)

Really, this is just an excuse to play with some kitties again. And maybe MAYBE bring two home. ONLY IF.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    yeah, some cats will totally just vanish for awhile. hopefully he'll come back, because that is so sad :(

fandy your cat will never leave you, it lives to torture you for food

2x39jD4.jpg
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

fandy your cat will never leave you, it lives to torture you for food

i'm my cats bitch, it's pathetic. he alternates between trying to threaten me and badgering so incessantly i break under the pressure and give him like five treats instead of the none he deserves

also tonight after i got off work and i was getting ready to walk home the neighborhood cat came up to me. this cat totally kicks ass and is really talkative and affectionate, just all rubbin' up against me and gnawing on my hand and meowing and making that little slit-eyed face happy cats make

couple times he's come running into the store where i work, and my boss always makes me pick him up and move him back outside but i secretly just wish he could hang out on the counter

reposig.jpg
    Gus has been gone for ... jeez I don't know now, a month? More?

He's such an extremely social cat, and has never left even for a night, so the chances are high he isn't coming back. If he was in the area, he'd stop by. PLUS all the neighbor kids know who he is and who he belongs too, they'd let me know right off the back (one of the girls through she saw him, but when we cornered the cat in some bushes it definitely wasn't him)

Really, this is just an excuse to play with some kitties again. And maybe MAYBE bring two home. ONLY IF.

I hope Gus does come back, dude. And that you wind up with three awesome cats.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
    I will always hope to see him again, because it was just too sudden to have him GONE.

Also, he would be the most reluctant kitty-roommate (but probably end up dealing with it because tough)

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Linus just crawled up and decided to use my hand as a pillow.

09bb1e35.jpg

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    It's the best when a cat uses your hand as a pillow. Whenever my cat is lying down, I try to coax her into doing it but she rarely goes for it

I wish I had a more affectionate cat

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    D'awwwwww. My cat is currently bugging the wife in the kitchen.

My cat will, like, commandeer my hand. She'll headbutt it away from whatever I was doing, then lay down on my arm with her head in my hand.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.