As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cookie Brigade: THANK YOU PAX PRIME 2011!!

2»

• Options
    jclemyjclemy Registered User regular
    I had a load of meetings and the delicious sugar cookies helped me keep going! Thanks!

If you need help with cookbook setup drop me a pm.

• Options
    jclemyjclemy Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I had a load of meetings and the delicious sugar cookies helped me keep going! Thanks!

If you need help with cookbook setup drop me a pm.

jclemy on
  • Options
    bitterfunbitterfun Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    My wife and I both loved the No-Bake Cookies. By far my favorite. Thank you no-bake baker.

• Options
    ArdentbiscuitArdentbiscuit Registered User regular
    I loved the cookie brigade. You just can't say no to cookies, especially when it goes to a good cause!

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Cooooool. I think I might skip enforcing next year and go with the cookie brigade instead. Just signed up on the website. (My voice is my passport, verify me) Among other places I worked, I used to be the pastry chef at a couple of catering companies, where we'd regularly ship out 7-800 cookies for events. If we brought in our own supplies I could probably borrow one of their commercial kitchens for a couple of volunteers and myself.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    emimonsteremimonster Silicon ValleyRegistered User regular
    ah my gosh, Kana, Cookie Brigade would love to have you! It's different to enforcers, who have set shifts, and community events beforehand, and their admission to the con handled for them. In CB you can do as much or as little as you like, change your mind if needs be, and love is freely bestowed upon you like affectionate pets upon a kitten.

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Kana, are you attending East 2012? It would be great to hook you up face-to-face with some of the brigade folks. Otherwise, I'm in the Seattle area and we could do some planning next spring/summer if you're up for it.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I'm only going to school right now, with the occasional short-term job to keep my funds in order, so I won't be going to East. But I'd be totally happy to work online on projects, or meet up with other folks to plan things out.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.