Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Big [House] in the big house. [SPOILER rules in OP]

chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
This is House.

House-house-md-35138_450_598.jpg

He doesn't like you. He doesn't like himself very much either.

Last season was a bit of a mixed bag.

The season finale saw him go from this:

rock-bottom-for-house.jpg

to this:

house-gets-away.jpg

Does House get away with attempted murder?

In a word: no.

Cuddy is gone. House is in jail. I will admit that I am still looking forward to the season, but that is probably my huge man crush in Hugh Laurie talking.

mod edit: Stuff from previous seasons does not need to be spoilered. Stuff from episodes more than a week old does not need to be spoilered. Stuff from episodes LESS than a week old SHOULD be spoilered. Stuff from episodes EXACTLY one week old should be written in purple font and accompanied by a picture of a bonobo.

ElJeffe on
The list never changes: http://www.infinitebacklog.com
Chamberlain.jpg