Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Thank you Cookie Brigade

LigerLiger Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
Not only did you raise a smashing $14K, you totally perked me up one day. I forget when exactly it happened, but a Brigadier stopped by the Merch booth during my shift and handed me a baggy of toffee chocolate chip cookies. I was starting to lose steam and those cookies not only cheered me up, they gave me the little sugar boost I needed to make it through the rest of my shirt throwing, "LARGE DICKWAD!"-shouting shift. The cookies were delicious. I shared them with some of my fellow Merchies. You are awesome. Thank you so much. <3

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX

• EuphasieEuphasie Registered User regular
    The Cookie Brigade was phenomenal. I got delicious homemade caramels and cookies with peanut butter cups in them from a Brigadeer, and it was delightful. The $14k is also amazing and awesometastic! Many, many thanks!

Euphasie 83 Human Paladin, <Keepers of Azeroth>, Silver Hand (RP-PVE) Smithereena 67ish Gnome Rogue, <Keepers of Azeroth>, Silver Hand (RP-PVE)