As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Listen, chumpo. In the grim future of Glossolalia, there is only Derelicte. So stuff it.

• Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    Okay I really like that first one

second one feels a little too drab, but I can't put my finger on why

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    stilts could sagan grab scientist maybe

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    seems out of character

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    [Telerus] 'Grak' Nuathuan
    Human
    [Barbarian**][Booksmart***][Socialite***]

Having slammed one guard into the wall, Telerus turns his attention to the other, cracking the haft of his axe across the other's chin. They might as well leave these guys alive, if possible. After all, they're only doing their job.

(Bob) 9 7 9 [8]
    [Dipsferatu][Incredible Strength][?][Incredibly Drunk] [Broken Jaw]
    [i: Beach Bum Outfit, Kimano-Currently Worn]

Bob decides to hell with it. The armor was somehow continuing to work after the soldier had been seriously hurt. Some kind of robotics or something? After seeing the work of that scientist, nothing surprises Bob. Forgetting the soldier/robot, he stands up and goes for the gun, attempting to wrassle it away.

Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    @dubh re: AP forum

the 1000 posts prereq also kept it slightly more sane

half of the reports on the first page are from dudes with less than 100 posts

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    @dubh re: AP forum

the 1000 posts prereq also kept it slightly more sane

half of the reports on the first page are from dudes with less than 100 posts

I waited well past 1000 posts before I first reported something awesome.

And when I did, it was this.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    de?ad stop playing with imaginary barbie dolls and drag boom to his room so I can make another story post

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Or make another slategrey post....that'd be cool

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I wasn't aware of the prereq, before! Damn, we need that back. Pronto.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    excuse me kro but may I dire(li)ct your attention to the thread title

• Options
    speaking of you spelled derelicte wrong

happy to help!

• Options
    there

are you happy now you jerk

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    excuse me kro but may I dire(li)ct your attention to the thread title

nope

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    Fiiiine.

Attus hoists Boom over his shoulder once more, and silently marches him down to the gunnery, depositing him as gently as possible on his bed.

Also, the second one is drab for a reason.

• Options
    there

are you happy now you jerk

as a clam

• Options
    tip: when you have to move, do everything by yourself, so you are never obligated to help anyone else move

plus you'll get big and strong

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    alternate tip: buy your friends a sixer each

debt repaid

• Options
    squall you can't repay a moving debt with anything other than a move what kind of amoral monster are you

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Marius dodges past the soldier and into the ayaban's office. Grabbing hold of the man's chair, he slings it through the window. A few seconds later, it hits the pavement below, breaking into a dozen uneven pieces. Beofre the soldier can retaliate, he ducks to the side of the office's doorway.

Penelope (+1) charges forward, [40%/30%] but her throwing blades bounce off the soldier's shiny red shell.

Nohomo dashes toward the soldier, but Rachel grabs hold of his robe and pulls him behind one of the pillars.

[41%/40%] Bob catches hold of the weapon, but the man's fingers are locked around its hilt, and stubbornly refuse to release it. The soldier shoves his shoulder forward, using Bob's grip against him, burying the weapon's tip in the dipsferatu's gut. [14%/50%] The weapon goes off, muffled by Bob's torso. Blood and booze spray across the opposite wall. Bob stumbles back, the majority of his stomach missing.

There's a sickening hiss as Bob's wound fills back in, the skin sealing smoothly over the hole (-4).

• Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    (Penelope) 3 4 4 1
    [Barbarian][Fearless][?]

[i: Ji, Incriminating Letter x 3, Tsunomi Super Throwing Blades, Tsunomi REflex Chain-Sickle]

Penelope throws the tiny, worthless blades aside. She searches through the rubble of the office, finding a weapon that better suits a warrior-maiden (-3 -2).

• Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Nick 5 11 7
    [Thug][Brutish][???]
    [i: Nightiron Knife, Gentlemen's Attire (Currently Worn), Doctor's Kit]

"Hey! Fucker! Eat it!"

Nick shoves his knife back into his neck and tries to re-sever his spine.

• Options
    speed racer de?ad did his chore but you've made no story post like the one you boasted of

I am enraged

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    he took too long and I had to go to class!

and then I had to move into my new place

and now I'm all stinky from moving cases and whatnot in the heat so I'm gonna take a shower I think

• Options
    stinky is the best state to be in when writing a derelite post

• Options
    yeah everyone involved in the story is profoundly stinky right now

gotta get into that role

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    gotta channel the smell

• Options
    edited September 2011
    what the hell, forums

wait was that an illusory double post

Shock G on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    alright so I just got caught up with slategray, as soon as I dig up my old stat line I'll hop back in.

• Options
    I shall remember this treachery, valve

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    it would appear as though I have lost it in the windows re-install, I shall craft a new one.

on another note, does anyone have a link to the summary, or perhaps an old gloss thread?

• Options
    let the record show that dich can s my d

• Options
    edited September 2011
    [Daniel] 3 8 4
    [Man's-Man] [Dexterous] [Rugged]

[I: Traveler's Gear(EQUIPPED), Kimano, Nitchi razR Shortsword, Areathena Recurve 10-20 Shortbow]

Daniel snaps out of the haze he's been in for the past six hours and immediately goes back to being a badass cool guy. Pulling the bow off his back and aiming it at the big armored man in one super sweet motion, he fires an arrow off at his eyes because there's probably just a hole there with no protection whatsoever.

God this dude is cool.

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    your tags are uh

a little broken there, valve

• Options
    wait what why is it so tiny and slanted this doesn't look right

• Options
    ahhhhhh everything is broken fuuuuuck