The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Help me name my Twitter [Solved]

Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my worldAustin, TXRegistered User regular
edited September 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
So my current D&D group has decide to play around with creating twitter accounts for our characters and group, just as a way to be silly. I'm trying to come up with something clever for mine, but it's too early and it's not coming to me. These threads are usually fun to participate in, so I figured I'd create one.

The character's name is Sarre. He's a duskblade (3.5 edition). Sarre is taken, so I'd like something clever using his name. Some examples:

Sarredonic
Sarrecophagus
Sarrecastic
TyrannoSarre

Some bits about the character: He's a human. He's the strong, silent type (charisma of 8, strength of 19). Dishes out some crazy damage (<3 the duskblade). Uses a greatsword. Can be kind of fragile (has the lowest AC of the group). He also has a reputation for being greedy even though he's not (I'm the person that writes down the loot, so it stems from the others giving me a hard time when I'm always asking about what loot we find). I'd like to play up the greed angle. Unfortunately symbols aren't allowed or I would have done something like $arre. Otherwise, I'd just like something funny using his name that kind of seems like the character. Basically, I'm looking for something Homestar Runner would create for one of their characters, like Cheatachu.

Sir Carcass on
camo_sig2.png