As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Legend of Grimrock] is out now!

1161718192022»

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Man I am so used to videogame compasses that I was actually puzzled for a minute when I noticed that turning right from north facing appeared to say I was facing west. I was sitting there thinking it must be part of the magical mystery of Grimrock that directions are all fucked up before I remembered what actual compasses are like, gosh.

s7Imn5J.png
  • ThemadcowThemadcow Registered User regular
    Ngggg... you're right! I just thought it didn't work properly or something. How dare they implement something that breaks a hallowed videogaming convention :)

• C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    Old thread but, eh. Legend of Grimrock is going to be adapted as a web series by the Nuka Break guys and they just put up a kickstarter for it. Chris Avellone is attached as a writer. Because Avellone is secretly attached to EVERYTHING!

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    No shit? Gonna have to check that out

edit: also, Grimrock 2 is looking good, I am excited about that as well. I'll update the thread title and OP as the sequel nears completion

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • DangerbirdDangerbird Registered User regular
    A-whua?

Strange news, but definitely intrigued.

It couldn't be any worse than the Payday web series right? Right?