As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Please help me find a Game Boy Micro faceplate

harvestharvest By birthright,a stupendous badass.Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm also asking in G&T but not getting anywhere there.

I need a Game Boy Micro faceplate. I'm looking around online and I don't see any for sale at amazon.com , amazon.co.uk , eBay, or Gamestop. Google's shopping engine also has nothing.

If you know of a source, or better yet, have an extra to sell/give me, please post here. Or email me at aaron.flint@gmail.com so we can discuss it.

You can do it H/A, I know you can :D

B6yM5w2.gif
harvest on

• Options
    harvestharvest By birthright, a stupendous badass.Registered User regular
    Is it OK if I bump this once?

B6yM5w2.gif
  • Options
    MadpandaMadpanda suburbs west of chicagoRegistered User regular
    Are you looking for a specific one or just any?

Heres a few random ones on ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=gba+faceplate&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Might wanna try making a post on the nintendo-age.com or racketboy.com forums if you are looking for something specific. I had a few of the stock ones but sold it all as a package years ago.

camo_sig2.png
    Steam/PSN/XBL/Minecraft / LoL / - Benevicious | WoW - Duckwood - Rajhek
  • Options
    harvestharvest By birthright, a stupendous badass.Registered User regular
    Yeah I've been looking at ebay for a while hoping to see one. Most of what's listed under 'faceplate' is actually a decal or skin to apply to an existing faceplate, but I need a completely new one due to the crack on the clear screen part. I'll ask on those other forums and see if I can get any hits.

B6yM5w2.gif
  • Options
    DaltonCarlDaltonCarl Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    ---

DaltonCarl on