As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

cant play uncharted 2 online

SamSam Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
so i just got a ps3, and can't get uncharted 2's multiplayer up and running. it hangs on "connecting" and "syncing livedata" indefinitely, and invariably ends up with an error message.
don't have any other games for the console to try online, but i was able to update firmware and download updates for uncharted.

Sam on

• Options
    SamSam Registered User regular
    does psn just suck because it's free?

i also wasn't able to get the system firmware to download the first couple times. could it be my wi fi? it works fine on my laptop...

• Options
    mightyjongyomightyjongyo Sour Crrm East Bay, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    in my experience, the ps3's wi-fi has the potential to suck. In my case, the wireless router was in a room down the hall, and the connection would drop out intermittently. It probably isn't an issue with psn. If you can, I would suggest plugging it into the router directly.

• Options
    LibrarianLibrarian The face of liberal fascism Registered User regular
    I had the same issue with Demon's Soul's where it could not connect at all and I am using a cable connection and not wireless. It had to do something with port forwarding in that case, might be the same with Uncharted I guess.