As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 54 - Khorne Dials Up a Victory!

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Power of Pain, please.

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    BobCesca wrote:
    Power of Pain, please.

Wrong set of upgrades. You need to choose one from the 'Morrslieb' set. They're below the other ones in the OP. Or here:
    Fall from Grace - If you place three or more corruption tokens in a region with a Noble or Hero token, collect two dial advancement counters instead of only one.
    Rise to Glory - When calculating domination in a region, each noble token adds one to your domination value in that region.
    Seductresses - When summoned from the board (rather than from your stockpile), a Seductress figure may bring a Noble token (if present) from its origin region to its destination region.
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
    Keeper of Secrets - A Keeper of Secrets counts as three Noble tokens.

jakobagger on
  • Options
    jakobagger wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:
    Power of Pain, please.

Wrong set of upgrades. You need to choose one from the 'Morrslieb' set. They're below the other ones in the OP. Or here:
    Fall from Grace - If you place three or more corruption tokens in a region with a Noble or Hero token, collect two dial advancement counters instead of only one.
    Rise to Glory - When calculating domination in a region, each noble token adds one to your domination value in that region.
    Seductresses - When summoned from the board (rather than from your stockpile), a Seductress figure may bring a Noble token (if present) from its origin region to its destination region.
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
    Keeper of Secrets - A Keeper of Secrets counts as three Noble tokens.

Well, this is just all very confusing. Arrrgggghhh.

Ok, Rise to Glory, please

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Remove one of Tzeentch's Corruption in Kislev

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    jakobagger wrote:
    Mystical Disregard, please. And I've got no cards in hand, so no discard this turn. Which means I should be able to just draw now, right?

Correct.
    Umm, I meant NOT correct, of course.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Might want to make sure that Closing the Portal isn't on top first.

Tmoiy on
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Round 3, Old World Phase

The Grail Is Found
    Remove all Event tokens from the board and remove any Old World cards
    bearing the Twin-tailed Comet icon from the Old World track.
    Then, place one Event token in Bretonnia and one Event token in any single region adjacent to Bretonnia. -
    In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, all corruption tokens
    are removed from every region where there is at least one Event token.

game54state1.png

Khorne to place one Event token in any single region adjacent to Bretonnia, where it now resides.

Round 3, Draw phase

Khorne: draw 2; 6 in hand, 15 remaining in deck
    Nurgle: draw 2; 7 in hand, 15 remaining in deck
    Tzeentch: drawing to five; 10 cards remaining in deck
    Slaanesh: draw 2; 6 in hand, 15 remaining in deck
    Horned Rat: draw 2; 4 in hand, 15 remaining in deck

Khorne may begin the Summoning Phase when ready.

stever777 on

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Tmoiy wrote:
    Might want to make sure that Closing the Portal isn't on top first.

Good point!
    Thanks Tmoiy!

No card draws until the DRAW PHASE, PLEASE!
    Certain OW cards can affect your draw limits.

stever777 on

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Yo fuck that OWC o_O

The Morrisleb OWCs are all just complete cockpunches.

• Options
    -1 PP for 3clipse, potty-mouth! :P

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote:
    Yo fuck that OWC o_O

Do you mean Closing the Portal or The Grail is Found? Because The Grail is base game. :P

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Oops, forgot about the new horrible OWCs. Good thing it was just the grail, as I went ahead and drew five cards a while ago. Waiting is hard.

• Options
    blahmcblah wrote:
    3clipse wrote:
    Yo fuck that OWC o_O

Do you mean Closing the Portal or The Grail is Found? Because The Grail is base game. :P

I'm sure he meant Portal Closed.

• Options
    Huh, never saw that one in the base set.

Anyway, that one feels like a special dickpunch because I've been focusing so much on Bretonnia :(

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Oh I guess I was wrong...
    With all the Grail games going on?
    Hmm.

stever777 on

• Options
    I mean it could be there, it just never came up in any of the base games I played.

• Options
    It's in the base set, but it's one of the more extreme ones, so it would kinda fit in with the Morrslieb events.

• Options
    Weird. I've seen it in at least half of all my CitOW games, (here & live) and it's only one card. :bz

• Options
    It's...mean.

• Options
    Yeah, Nurgle don't like it.

• Options
    texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    We'll put the other there in Tilea...

First move and here we go!
    Terror - 0 - When you play this card, you may move one Cultist belonging to each opponent from this region to any one adjacent region.

Terror in Kislev

We'll move both to the the troll country.
    7/7 PP

Nurgle...i'm sorry. That old world card screwed you hard. You can still pull something off though...you just have to get down enough points to ruin it first. the old world step happens later....just a thought...

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    texasheat wrote:
    Terror in Kislev

Added the Handtracker link for you.

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    Oh Blah! You GM, you!

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Sorry, but my game has stalled out due to Darian's mysterious disappearance, so I'm crazy bored right now. I'd just start another game (or two) if I weren't leaving the country in less than two weeks. :( I'll try not to mess with yours much more.

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    No prob. Where u going?

• Options
    Sunny Mexico! Puerto Vallarta to be exact, for about a week. Which is longer than I'd be comfortable ditching a game for.

• Options
    blahmcblah wrote:
    Sorry, but my game has stalled out due to Darian's mysterious disappearance, so I'm crazy bored right now. I'd just start another game (or two) if I weren't leaving the country in less than two weeks. :( I'll try not to mess with yours much more.

Yeah, when Darian is not around, I get nervous.
    :cry:

• Options
    Thanks Blah! I always forget that.

• Options
    Ruined regions are scored after old world cards are resolved, so if Tilea and/or Bretonnia get ruined this turn they'll only yield the ruiners' points in the corruption phase.

• Options
    Quicken Decay in Bretonnia

5/6 PP

• Options
    jakobagger wrote:
    Ruined regions are scored after old world cards are resolved, so if Tilea and/or Bretonnia get ruined this turn they'll only yield the ruiners' points in the corruption phase.

That's not 100% true, but I'm not sure I should say more than that. I may have said too much already!

• Options
    edited October 2011
    OWCs are resolved after Corruption is placed, aren't they? So Ruination should happen first?

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    3clipse wrote:
    OWCs are resolved after Corruption is placed, aren't they? So Ruination should happen first?

Hint: jakob would've been 100% correct if this was a Base game.

• Options
    ...I appreciate you not trying to ruin the game but my grasp of the difference between Base and Morrislieb is completely lacking so I have no idea what you're driving at :(

• Options
    (M) Warp Portal - 0 - When you play this card, you may discard a card from your hand to move any figure from this region to any other region.

Discarding a Bolt of Change to send one of the plague bearers to Estalia to help with the rat infestation.

6/6 PP

• Options
    3clipse wrote:
    ...I appreciate you not trying to ruin the game but my grasp of the difference between Base and Morrislieb is completely lacking so I have no idea what you're driving at :(

I'll spell it out for cause i don't care, we have a noob playing too that's prolly lost as well. See the HR doesn't play coruption. But he would STILL have 2 points of corruption in Bretonnia. Thus HE would get first, noone would get second...shrug, it doesn't really help you nurgle, it's just a pointed fact for the "general".

• Options
    texasheat wrote:
    I'll spell it out for cause i don't care, we have a noob playing too that's prolly lost as well. See the HR doesn't play coruption. But he would STILL have 2 points of corruption in Bretonnia. Thus HE would get first, noone would get second...shrug, it doesn't really help you nurgle, it's just a pointed fact for the "general".

Nailed it.

• Options
    Oh right, of course. Glad I was otherwise correct. This is only my second Morrslieb game so I can live with not being an expert yet.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Daemonette to The Border Princes

4/6 PP

BobCesca on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    Rat Ogre to Kislev.

4/6 PP